4WD glass body installation kit question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 4WD glass body installation kit question

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
OSUAV8R

4WD glass body installation kit question

[B]I am going to start a frame swap in the next dew days. I have an 85 CJ7 with a 4WD glass body. I had the body installed for me as I was living in NYC and couldnt do it myself. Now I have the space so The time has come for the new frame (Matkins Level II)
My question is about the "L" shaped Steel that is wellded to the B and C body mouts. Do I place the brackets so the the body mount is touching the vertical part of the L shaped steel? The original work was not of the highest quality so I wanted to ask what you guys think

thanks

OSUAV8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
GPER
1979 CJ7 

Not sure which mounts those are, but when I replaces my frame I got another mounting kit also.

You want the body up against the bell crank mount.

I think this is what you are asking about, this was the piece from the new mounting kit.
GPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.