4th of July Weekend - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 4th of July Weekend

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #16
SlikRic
Muddin Maniac

1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslywalker View Post
Happy Birthday America and Hats Off to those who keep it FREE
X2 Thanks to all for serving to keep this the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave

SUICIDE
SlikRic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #17
Ken4444
Corripe Cervisiam

1985 CJ7 

Our neighborhood does a parade every year for the 4th of July. This year instead of dragging the kids around the neighborhood in the decorated red wagon, we went in style:

Today we're having pulled pork, North Carolina style. So far the pork shoulder has been on for about 5 hours...

Unread 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #18
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken4444 View Post
Our neighborhood does a parade every year for the 4th of July. This year instead of dragging the kids around the neighborhood in the decorated red wagon, we went in style:

Today we're having pulled pork, North Carolina style. So far the pork shoulder has been on for about 5 hours...

Looks good, Ken. Ever notice how Jeepers know how to do a Butt!? Yummmmmm....

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #19
SlikRic
Muddin Maniac

1983 CJ7 

Ken, What's that address again?? Just kidding, I'm smoking some Southern Style Beef Ribs, Salad, Corn on the cob, baked Potatos and Corn bread to top it off. Of course Fireworks all day long
SUICIDE
SlikRic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #20
Ken4444
Corripe Cervisiam

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRic View Post
Ken, What's that address again?? Just kidding, I'm smoking some Southern Style Beef Ribs, Salad, Corn on the cob, baked Potatos and Corn bread to top it off. Of course Fireworks all day long
Sounds fantastic. If you can make it to Texas in 3 hours, we'll save you a plate
Unread 07-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #21
Ken4444
Corripe Cervisiam

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerr View Post
Looks good, Ken. Ever notice how Jeepers know how to do a Butt!? Yummmmmm....
It's funny about differences in BBQ... Growing up in Texas I learned how to smoke beef brisket and cook ribs, but I had never heard of pulled pork until my sister married a guy from North Carolina. It wasn't difficult to learn how to churn out a great pork shoulder. From a technical perspective, it's just a matter of low and slow...

Unread 07-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #22
frank c
1981 CJ5 

I JUST COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM DOING SOMETHING TO MY RESTO PROJECT SO I PAINTED A SMILEY ON THE REAR END COVER FOR EVERYONE IN BACK OF ME TO SEE.
AND FINISHED UP MY SEAT BRACKETS AN MOUNTED THE CAPTAINS CHAIRS, I WAS TIRED OF LIFTING THOSE SEATS IN AN OUT OF THE JEEP NOW THERE DONE.
jeep-053.jpg   jeep-080.jpg  
frank c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.