4 link ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 4 link ?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-19-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
rnw77cj5
2000 TJ Wrangler 

4 link ?

I'm interested in learning about a 4 link suspension for a CJ5 and tried a search but couldn't find anything. Can anyone give me some details or links on this? Can it be fabbed up or do you have to buy everything for it? I would appreciate any info you can give me.

rnw77cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2007, 08:34 AM   #2
jpfaris
1979 CJ7 

i think you can search on pirate4x4 without joining now. But read the newbie warnings before you post over there in the hardcore section.
Unread 12-19-2007, 08:45 AM   #3
wil badger

if you go to Pirate register and start searching .just type in 4 link and you will come up with about 40 pages of info.sure not all of it will be what you need but wade through that first before you start posting or they will just rip you a new one.
Unread 12-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #4
Happy Joe
1985 CJ7 

Pirate 4x4 is the best sorce of this info... but be aware that there are members who's only aparent purpose in life is flaming.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/welcome1.php
Enjoy!

Carburetors became obsolete during the last century... do what ever it takes to get fuel injection...It makes bigger grins off road.
Happy Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.