3 Seat Rear Bench with 4 Point Harness - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 3 Seat Rear Bench with 4 Point Harness

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Neuner-9R
1985 CJ7 

3 Seat Rear Bench with 4 Point Harness

Came across this photo and the only thing noted was that it was a 3 seat rear bench with Crow 4-point harness. Interesting because it looked like it might fit in the back of a CJ. Wondering if anyone has seen anything like this for sale and if it's 'legal'? Looked small but that is what I think I would want for my 3 kids.

2010-05-14_2266.jpg

Neuner-9R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
TrebleHook

1979 CJ7 

Not sure on the width...but I agree that something like that would be perfect! I'd certainly buy one. Good luck!

Cheers,
TrebleHook
1983 CJ8 Scrambler Laredo - 258 MOPAR MPFI/T-5/Dana 300 - 4.10 Dana 44 Rear/Dana 30 Front w/ ARB lockers front/rear - 4" BDS Suspension w/ Fox 2.0 Shocks - Ground Pounder Fab Front Shorty and Rear Spare Custom Bumpers - PSC Steering w/ Borgeson Shaft - 33x10.50 BFG KM2 on 15x8 Mickey Thompson Classic III - Work in progress.....
TrebleHook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
dirtdudeaz
1983 CJ7 

There are a couple of companies that make a suspension seat that fit the CJ's. I have been researching to put on in mine once I actually get off my a$$ and finish my build. Mastercraft and Beard are the two that I like the best; they both make off road racing seats and have been around for a while; i'd trust my life and family's as well.

As far as legality; not sure what each state says, but it may be something as easy as a quick DMV inspection? The offroad cars I have helped build had offroad seats and 1 had a bench seat and were run through DMV here with no issues.

http://www.mastercraftsafety.com/per...ear-bench.html

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...eat-p-663.html
dirtdudeaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #4
Tigerjeep79

1979 CJ7 

I've got a Mastercraft in the back; it fits tight between the fenderwells, and still there's no way to fit three kids in it. I've got four kids, So I think I need to get a Jeep for my wife. That's it! The excuse I've been needing!
Tigerjeep79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.