258 rebuild kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 258 rebuild kit

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 03-17-2003, 06:10 PM   #1
uglydoug

258 rebuild kit

hello...first let me thank everyone for the help so far...i am in the market for a rebuild kit for a 74 258...i would like to keep my options open so anything from stock to hi-po would be apperciated ....and any personel experience with any of these kits would also help....thanks...uglydoug

t-18 , 300 t.c.
uglydoug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2003, 06:50 PM   #2
CJ Fanatic

I have a '75 258. I have been curious as to if there is a rebuild kit for them. I haven't seen such a thing. I figured the parts had to be purchased separate. Hope to learn something from this post.

1977 CJ5, '75 258, Motorcraft 2150 carb, HEI dizzy, BDS 2.5" suspension, 3/4" Daystar Rock Krusher Greasable shackles, M.O.R.E. steering brace, Flaming River steering shaft, Tie rod flip, Yukon AMC20 axle kit, 1.5" Trail Sport wheel spacers, 15x10" Black Cragar soft 8s w/ 33" Yokohama Geolander MTs, Goodridge SS brake lines, Classic Tube stainless hard lines, YJ power brake with front disc upgrade (had 4 wheel drums)
CJ Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2003, 07:00 PM   #3
uglydoug

well i have found 3 on line , clifford perfomance $799 ,autozone $429 , jeep connection $329.....they all seem to include different parts in there kits....so to let you know i dont have a clue whats best ....but keep reading i am sure someone will steer us along...uglydoug
t-18 , 300 t.c.
uglydoug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.