2" Scrambler body lift anyone??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 2" Scrambler body lift anyone???

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-09-2002, 03:32 PM   #1
crotz83

2" Scrambler body lift anyone???

i need to know everything that i will need to buy other than the lift itself to do a 2" body lift on my 83 scrambler, and are there any kits out there that are better than the next for a decnt price??

When i say i need to know everything that i will nee di mean down to the washer size...thanks alot,

Justin

[B]83 Scrambler[/B], 33" mud terrains, NV4500, Centerforce Clutch, Dana 300, 350 ci, edelbrock 650 carb, 4" BDS springs, ss braid brake lines, currie greasable shackles, OBA-YORK-2.5gal tank, Hood lift

[B]92 YJ[/B], 35" Procomp Xtremes, SOA on stock springs, Heavy duty shackles, TJ long side shaft, JB Conversions SYE, JB4x4.com steering, 4.0l, ss braid brake lines
crotz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2002, 09:34 PM   #2
rednek

If you buy the kit everything comes in it. I bought a 3" from quadratech and it had new bolts, nuts, mounts, spacers, clutch rod extender, and even a cool sticker. The hardest part is adding to the clutch rod that is if you cannot weld. I fabricated a new one out of coil roll.
3" Body lift
4" suspension lift
37 x 13 x 15 Boggers
15 x 10 Soft 5 rims
2 1/2" spacers
8000 lb Warn upright
1/4 turn hubs
Headers
CD changer and casette player w/ Orion amp and 10" bass tube, 2 - surface mount waterproof highs and 2 - 6 x 9 waterproof speakers
KC takedowns w/ homemade window mounts
Lock'd Rear
Flatfendered
Custom confederate flag paint job and DIXIE air horn
rednek is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.