1985 cj7 rebuild - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 1985 cj7 rebuild

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
paraman72
1985 CJ7 

1985 cj7 rebuild

I am nearing the completion phase of my rebuild and I am ready to mount the fiberglass body to the frame. After reading some forums here I see that some of you used the flat steel to transverse the body mounts. I am curious as to has not done this. My tub has the reinforcing ribs on the underside and was wondering with this is it still necessary. Also in regards to mounting lights to the tub what did you find to work the best for you. I am aware that I will have to run grounds to the framework for the lights. Also any other important noted to share I would greatly appreciate it.
Pics will be forth coming soon. Too much working and little time to load pics...

Unread 07-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
paraman72
1985 CJ7 

any help???

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.