1984 CJ-7 wiring harness - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 1984 CJ-7 wiring harness

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
diddy2003
1984 CJ7 

1984 CJ-7 wiring harness

I am looking to replace the wiring in my jeep. Where did you guys get yours? I am trying not to spend a lot of money, but these things look to be pretty expensive. My jeep has been changed a bit, like with all the smog stuff removed, HEI, and I think my carb is from an earlier CJ with no computer smog control on it. Will the changes impact what harness I should get? Thanks for the help. The previous owners of my jeep thought they were master electricians apparently. They weren't . . . .

diddy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
Dborns
1977 CJ7 

This is what I bought-

Its an "EZ Wire" kit I got off ebay for around $200 shipped. It looks scary, but the wires are marked and color coded, and its bundled in front, dash, and rear harnesses. The directions are a little lacking. I haven't installed it yet to tell you how easy it really is.
Dborns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
yippie21

1979 CJ7 

Let us know how the install goes. I'm thinking I might want to do this soon.
yippie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wiring harness

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.