1983 CJ 7, 258 Inline 6 stock carb help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 1983 CJ 7, 258 Inline 6 stock carb help

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 04-26-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
TYoungone
1983 CJ7 

1983 CJ 7, 258 Inline 6 stock carb help

I am looking for a diagram of the vacume tubes for this carb. I just bought this jeep and it has a idle problem when coming to a stop. I believe it is loosing vacume pressure and want to make sure all the lines are hooked up correctly. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated! Next step will be to replace the lines and rebuild carb. Runs great other than that.

Thanks

TYoungone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Lordwrench
1978 CJ7 

Heres a complete diagram I have,I don't know what carb it's for,I have V8.I hope it helps.I think they wud have the same routing regardless of carb ,but someone more familiar with 6's on here will chime in. Happy jeepin'!
i6-vac-dia.jpg  
Lordwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
TYoungone
1983 CJ7 

Thanks, I'll check it out!
TYoungone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
258 , carb

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.