1982 cj7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 1982 cj7

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Building a Bumper?

Unread 07-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #1
rowlandmold

1982 cj7

Hi I have this jeep and it has a 4.0 inline 6 from a 1987 to 1990 fuel injected motor installed the wiring has not be done properly and it will not run smooth
its a real mess I have been told to make this setup right I need to find a 1987 to 1990 cherokee and take all the engine wiring harness /computer/ fuse block/ dask harness and install into the CJ thats going to be some work My question is if I have to do this I am considering to put in a V8 and this would be to buy I,am looking @ a 1996 jeep grand Cherokee would this work I,am new to the jeep world. Thanks Tim

rowlandmold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
rowlandmold

1982 Cj 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowlandmold View Post
hi i have this jeep and it has a 4.0 inline 6 from a 1987 to 1990 fuel injected motor installed the wiring has not be done properly and it will not run smooth
its a real mess i have been told to make this setup right i need to find a 1987 to 1990 cherokee and take all the engine wiring harness /computer/ fuse block/ dask harness and install into the cj thats going to be some work my question is if i have to do this i am considering to put in a v8 and this would be to buy i,am looking @ a 1996 jeep grand cherokee would this work i,am new to the jeep world. Thanks tim
Unread 07-04-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
rowlandmold

1982 cj 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowlandmold View Post
hi i have this jeep and it has a 4.0 inline 6 from a 1987 to 1990 fuel injected motor installed the wiring has not be done properly and it will not run smooth
its a real mess i have been told to make this setup right i need to find a 1987 to 1990 cherokee and take all the engine wiring harness /computer/ fuse block/ dask harness and install into the cj thats going to be some work my question is if i have to do this i am considering to put in a v8 and this would be to buy i,am looking @ a 1996 jeep grand cherokee would this work i,am new to the jeep world. Thanks tim

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.