1977 CJ7 Fuse Box diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 1977 CJ7 Fuse Box diagram

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
hou2drh
1977 CJ7 

1977 CJ7 Fuse Box diagram

I am trying to get a picture or physical layout for what each of the fuses in the fuse box are for. Specifically, I am trying to determine which one of the fuses are for the Horn. I have good wires from the horn to the steering wheel. I have purchased a new horn relay and new horn, but I can not determine why it will not work. I assume it most be the fuse, but I can not determine which one of the slots should be for the horn.

Thanks

hou2drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
Joestef214
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Search this forum for a thread titled "basic wiring 101, getting you started" by jeephammer. It has links to wiring diagrams for cjs by year. It has alot of great info. I downloaded and printed the diagrams so I could use them in the shop.

I dont know how to post a link to that thread, maybe someone will come along and do it.
If you use the search this forum link you will find it pretty easy.
Joestef214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
John Strenk

1976 CJ5 

I'm pretty sure there is no Horn fuse.

This is for a 78 wich is close:
John Strenk is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.