I'll have to start a build thread soon.
Today after work I finally had a chance to tinker with it a little more. I removed the last pieces of the rollbar, front add-on signals, tail lights, tire carrier, busted steps and about a million little bolts & brackets. There's a bunch of dirt/mud/junk that was under the brackets and carpet. The plan is to start soaking the underside with degreaser, then take it back to the car wash next weekend. There is more grease on the transmission and transfercase than any other vehicle I've ever seen in my life.
To get it drivable it looks like I'll need a starter, carb, fuel pump, some wiring, ignition switch, lights, brake master, brake hoses, brake cylinder & a parking brake assembly (it's ALL gone, from the handle to the t-case).
I've also decided to hit it with some flat green rattle can for the time being, as you can see where I was testing it on the left rear quarter panel. It's starting to look like a Willys.
BTW, the mountain in the background is Mt. Elbert.