1946 Willys Jeep CJ2A Available - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > 1946 Willys Jeep CJ2A Available

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-31-2008, 04:08 AM   #1
Oily
1985 CJ7 

1946 Willys Jeep CJ2A Available

$1375, here in Kerrville Texas. I am not sure who all will want to know about it, please pass it on to any forums which you might think has interest. It seems like a good deal but I am not ready for a divorce, . I will offer to go by and evaluate it.

Oily is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2008, 06:31 AM   #2
SuB8HaVeN
1986 CJ7 

Pfft, you can always find another wife. That looks like a deal from the picture, though.
Unread 07-31-2008, 08:22 AM   #3
JoonHoss
2011 JK Wrangler 

hmmmmm...I'm in WA, the Jeep is in TX...OR borders WA, and CA borders OR, and you can drive from CA to LV, and LV is just a hop, skip, and a jump from TX... and have a lttle extra room in the garage, and some change burnin' a hole in my pocket....Hmmmmm

Hoss

Don't mind me, I'm just another FNG around here...
JoonHoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.