For you PC gamers... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > For you PC gamers...

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
nixalot

For you PC gamers...

Have any of you seen the Kickstarter project called Star Citizen (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game)? I have to admit I'm intrigued, but I don't know how much time I'd have to devote to it. What do you all think?

nixalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Looked amazing until I realized it was an MMO. I was thinking, "I gotta upgrade my video card for this!" But I HATE MMOs... That's my concern with it. Its beautiful, with a beautiful universe from the looks of it, but its not for me. I love space sims and the like, I grew up on X Wing vs TIE Fighter and X Wing Alliance, but they can keep the MMO stuff to themselves...
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #3
nixalot

I'm actually somewhat the opposite... I like playing with other people more than AI. I never got into the whole World of Warcraft thing. I thought that was pointless, too. But I think this game will allow you to play it in a similar fashion to Wing Commander. That was one of the things mentioned in the video (or at least I thought... but I may be mistaken). I doubt my existing system will run it either, but I'm due to build another machine, and hopefully I can include an Oculus Rift in with the build...
nixalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

My building days are done for a while. My GTX 470s are getting long in the tooth and they are power hungry, but they can stay a bit longer. My processor should be good for some time to come I hope.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.