You Know When It's Real? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > You Know When It's Real?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
charlope
2008 JK Wrangler 

You Know When It's Real?

I'm having a hard time linking the jingle "you know when its real" to "freshness". All other burger places are advertising "real Angus beef" so this jingle doesn't make me think "Wendy's".I Googled the commercial to try to understand the link between the jingle and freshness. I just don't get it. Can someone explain the jingle to me?

IS it just me or can the majority of the burger places use this same jingle?

charlope is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

there should be another section in the forum called the "pointless thread" section. Cause the GD is pretty general....but dang!

Just messin....I wouldnt know. Dont got no daggum TV...
'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
PlaySmart
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Wendys doesn't cook their burgers til they are ordered (I believe)

I also believe that Mcdonalds only lets theirs sit around for around a hour now.

I could be wrong, seeing as how I do not eat fast food, nor care.
Unread 01-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
Bender92YJ

Much like your thread...

Unread 01-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!! that picture is awesome!!

I know the owners of a wendys back in el paso. I can ask them about the cooking procedures and jingle stuff if it is THAT important to you.
Unread 01-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
TJJP77
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I worked at a Wendy's when I was 16...back then we used to cut up all the burger toppings (onions, lettuce, tomatoes, etc) fresh in the morning and we used to do the square burger patties right there in the restaurant from bulk ground beef. About the only thing pre-sliced back then were the pickles. I can even remember flattening out and breading the fresh chicken breasts for the chicken sandwiches.

These days, the patties come in pre-shaped (but supposedly never frozen) and I wouldn't be surprised to learn if all the toppings are pre-sliced before they arrive at the restaurant. Doesn't sound too "fresh" to me...
Sienna Jeep Club: Member #15
TJJP77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #7
charlope
2008 JK Wrangler 

I still don't understand why it's "Real" !?!?!?!

neatocj (or anyone else) if you can find out what it means and how "real" relates to "fresh" please let us know. Thank you
charlope is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

dang your real serious about a song from a commercial....THATS DEDICATION SON!!!!

Well I guess I will have to suck it up and pay a dollar twenty five a minute to find out information about a Wendys "jingle" all the way from korea...hmmm
Unread 01-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #9
J_Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatocj View Post
Well I guess I will have to suck it up and pay a dollar twenty five a minute to find out information about a Wendys "jingle" all the way from korea...hmmm

Email maybe?
Unread 01-22-2010, 04:21 AM   #10
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

what is this email you speak of? what is a computer? What kind of suggestion is that?

I E-CALLED my buddy who owns a wendys....all he told me is.

Wendys is a franchise owned by joseph stalin and the patties are made from babies. Drunk people pick out the songs and john lennon drew the picture of "wendy" while high on LSD.

I hope that helps...it helped me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.