Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Yellow Jeep Club is BACK!

92K views 609 replies 260 participants last post by  aamir567 
#1 ·
I don't know what happened to the original post-- I personally think it's a conspiracy considering everyone knows yellow Jeeps can be very intimidating.. :thumbsup: Nonetheless, we're back, so post away!!

P.S. I'm going to claim my original YJC member #5 and I know Avor's #8, so if you're a new member choose whatever number suits you best, I guess (although 1-20 might already be taken as there were quite a few members.. :D )

Edit* The blue tape that surrounds my windshield is to make it go faster. When I hit 88 I go back in time.

Jim

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Here is a pic in the driveway...I havent had time to wheel it with the lift yet, but plan on heading out within the next week or so.

Enjoy, Queen

#5 · (Edited)
I've noticed the conspiracy also. How come everyone says "things" about yellow Jeeps, but in every Jeep ad, when a Wrangler is shown, guess what color!
Check out the avatar for my pic.
Does the brown mud un-qualify me of being yellow??
Let me take #21, (unless someone has it)

#9 ·
Here's my disassembled but none-the-less yellow 3B. Should be done this Spring, I hope.

#13 · (Edited)
Hey ... my Jeep is technically Inca Gold. But since there doesn't seem to be a club for me, can I join the Yellows? Can I? Huh?
Of course! Just another shade of yellow. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A few pics of mine and a buddy's Jeeps from back in the day when my Jeep was just a youngin'.

Attachments

#15 ·
Avor - where do you live. I saw a yellow jeep with a tan top this weekend around Dothan, Alabama. I know there probably are others with that color scheme, but it's definately rare enough to warrant me asking. :D

Young yeller - both are very nice looking. Which was yours?

#16 ·
here's a pic of my yeller "beast"

and another...

One more to show while it was dirty (which is the way I really like to keep it.

Hope those worked. Also, another hope I have is to be able to replace my worn 31x11.5's with some 32x11.5's this spring. It's amazing to me how much good tires can increase a Jeep's look. The quickest, easiest mod by far and it can make even rusty heeps look good

#17 · (Edited)
young yeller said:
I don't know what happened to the original post-- I personally think it's a conspiracy considering everyone knows yellow Jeeps can be very intimidating.. :thumbsup: Nonetheless, we're back, so post away!!

P.S. I'm going to claim my original YJC member #5 and I know Avor's #8, so if you're a new member choose whatever number suits you best, I guess (although 1-20 might already be taken as there were quite a few members.. :D )

Edit* The blue tape that surrounds my windshield is to make it go faster. When I hit 88 I go back in time.

Jim
I'll take 99....so far it's mostly stock but not for long I hope... :wave:

#19 ·
_(o)IIII(o)_ said:
Avor - where do you live. I saw a yellow jeep with a tan top this weekend around Dothan, Alabama. I know there probably are others with that color scheme, but it's definately rare enough to warrant me asking. :D

Young yeller - both are very nice looking. Which was yours?
I live in Flower Mound, TX :thumbsup: It's just to the west of Lewisville.

I wasn't near Alabama tho! :wave:

#276 ·
Looks like i will be retiring my number.

Looking to do a deal for a 4 door... not yellow so #4 is open... it's been 5 1/2 years and looking forward to my 2007 4 door.

Alright its mostly stock but if you look close you can see the bezels are painted black!

#24 ·
bigpaulbowski said:
We're back wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet pic! Give me some info on it. What size tires? I have the same wheels and top setup so I have to give you a :thumbsup: on that choice.
Finally, what is the black thing under your doors. I have the step bars that come stock but I like howyou have yours

#25 · (Edited)
I want to change my #.

Does anyone have ou812

I'll wait a couple of days for a reply, but I plan to switch from 21 to ou812 by the end of the week

Also, I'll ask this here since it's a yellow jeep "problem"
I posted a thread about changing the interior color from the gray to black and got a couple of responses. Has any other yellow Jeep done that and have pics. Instead of Krylon Fusion, what about a Rhynoliner black interior. It would kill two birds with one stone.

#26 ·
_(o)IIII(o)_ said:
I want to change my #.

Does anyone have ou812

I'll wait a couple of days for a reply, but I plan to switch from 21 to ou812 by the end of the week

Also, I'll ask this here since it's a yellow jeep "problem"
I posted a thread about changing the interior color from the gray to black and got a couple of responses. Has any other yellow Jeep done that and have pics. Instead of Krylon Fusion, what about a Rhynoliner black interior. It would kill two birds with one stone.
ou812 sounds like a good choice to me!! :D I don't have any pics, but I met this guy in Albuquerque who's entire interior was grey Rhynoliner (in a white TJ), and it was awesome! He didn't know much about it though, as he bought it that way. If you were going to do yours black, I think it would look pretty cool in a yellow Jeep. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.