Y'all wanna off road trailer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Y'all wanna off road trailer?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 08-15-2001, 05:54 PM   #1
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

Y'all wanna off road trailer?

I've noticed several people asking about trailers for their jeeps and I'm pretty sure they mean to put stuff on and tow with the jeep, after all, that is what we like driving, and this is a name that came up that might be worth looking into...

Toll Mountain Trailers

Sorry I don't have a web page for them and I have no idea what they look like or how good they are but here's the text I found. It may be worth someone looking into...

"Toll Mountain Trailers - Need and off-road trailer? These folk make an updated (aluminum) version of the old jeep trailer. They will build you one with one of our tents. Call (925) 449-1426 or kaycook@neteze.com"

That's all

Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2001, 02:59 PM   #2
jeepsonly

Sure wish you had a web page to post. If you find one, please let us know.

In the meantime, I have four listings for offroad trailers in our directory. I've seen several of these and I LOVE the idea. My Jeep is always full of kids, sometimes dogs and camping gear. Sure could use the extra room.

Jeeps Only! Offroad Trailers Websites
jeepsonly is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.