JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Xj Body Lift Installed!! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/xj-body-lift-installed-480008/)

XJLI 10-31-2007 05:58 PM

Xj Body Lift Installed!!

you heard it right, I got this sweet 5" body lift installed- made by none other than Jeep experts PRO COMP!!!! Leave it to their expert minds to come up with this genius kit.

It only took a couple hours with a buddy and some hand tools, and now I have room for 35s!!! It came with a sweet tow hook relocation bracket, and shackle relocation bracket and special boomerang type shackle for MAXIMUM FLEX!! It also has 10, count them TEN 5" poly blocks. This way the body is secured to the frame securely. All hardware was included.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...otirescopy.jpg

No more unibody creaks, and I dont need to worry about my XJ folding like a taco offroad anymore!!!

It even mounted so I can still use my sliders!!!

Me007gold 10-31-2007 06:00 PM

umm okay, would'nt make more sence for the tow hook to be facing up? lot harder for anything to slip off?

98FleXJ 10-31-2007 06:01 PM

its amazing what you can do with paint shop on the computer....you cant body lift an XJ theres not a frame...only a unibody

HeavyMetal 10-31-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me007gold
umm okay, would'nt make more sence for the tow hook to be facing up? lot harder for anything to slip off?

how do you think XJ towhooks are mounted at any time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98FleXJ
its amazing what you can do with paint shop on the computer....you cant body lift an XJ theres not a frame...only a unibody

thank you.

rosader 10-31-2007 06:03 PM

cool!:thumbsup: Ive been waiting for someone to come out with a body lift for the xj:rofl:
btw you forgot to PS the 35's in

XJLI 10-31-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosader
btw you forgot to PS the 35's in

whats PS? like on a letter?

I cant afford the 35" X-Terrains yet, maybe in a few weeks.

rosader 10-31-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Oh but there is a version of body lift out there for the XJ's its called seat blocks:laugh:

98FleXJ 10-31-2007 06:07 PM

i mean seriously do you really think that we are that stupid...every real jeep cherokee owner knows that the cherokees dont have a frame...and even if you could body lift a XJ i only think that there would be a hand full of people to do it...i know i wouldn't. rosader thats funny as hell hahah

alwaysready 10-31-2007 06:07 PM

spent time on that Chop :D

HeavyMetal 10-31-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

i mean seriously do you really think that we are that stupid...every real jeep cherokee owner knows that the cherokees dont have a frame...and even if you could body lift a XJ i only think that there would be a hand full of people to do it...i know i wouldn't. rosader thats funny as hell hahah

thank you again.

Jeepernick 10-31-2007 06:09 PM

wow you shouldnt do this to people

Someone might think you are for real and search pro comps site for body blocks :rofl:

and then post another stupid thread "how do I body lift my XJ"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

XJLI 10-31-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepernick

and then post another stupid thread "how do I body lift my XJ"

I didnt have time for a write up sry guyz

Slowride63 10-31-2007 06:10 PM

And they said it couldn't be done.:p

littleblackXj 10-31-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93XJLI
you heard it right, I got this sweet 5" body lift installed today- made by none other than Jeep experts PRO COMP!!!! Leave it to their expert minds to come up with this genius kit.

It only took a couple hours with a buddy and some hand tools, and now I have room for 35s!!! It came with a sweet tow hook relocation bracket, and shackle relocation bracket and special boomerang type shackle for MAXIMUM FLEX!! It also has 10, count them TEN 5" poly blocks. This way the body is secured to the frame securely. All hardware was included.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...otirescopy.jpg

No more unibody creaks, and I dont need to worry about my XJ folding like a taco offroad anymore!!!

It even mounted so I can still use my sliders!!!

wow, that looks soooo fake; it's unbeleivable someone would actually post that and try and pull it off as a real "body lift" for a xj. :teehee:

Jeepernick 10-31-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

there has been many many people that have asked the question ;)

and when I 1st got my XJ my dad told me just to do a body lift because they are cheap, and then buy a full susp. lift kit later

I laughed so hard and then he told me to stfu

The time now is 07:05 AM.