The Xbox 360 Gaming Thread - Page 101 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The Xbox 360 Gaming Thread

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 01-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #1501
TXjeepTJ

I had to stop playing I was doing so bad (THUNDER713)

TXjeepTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 01:10 AM   #1502
WhtJeep
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsmithwhaley View Post
No, but I do get the grenade spam thing now. I thought they patched that deathcam ****, but I guess not. I'm starting to get decent at hardcore. It depends a lot on the map. So far regular death match is just not working for me because I lag to much. I'm really hoping I can get off base soon, so I can get internet through someone not charter.
What is the grenade spam thing? Is that just like the lotto nades in COD4?
Originally Posted by cresso
Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it's a 35
XboxGT - The Mad Med1c
WhtJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 01:11 AM   #1503
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Anything crazy happened? I've been off for a few days doing work on the Jeep.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 01:23 AM   #1504
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Bama get on.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 01:27 AM   #1505
lrsmithwhaley
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhtJeep View Post
What is the grenade spam thing? Is that just like the lotto nades in COD4?
No, it's people just throwing random grenades on the map, and hoping to get a kill.
Original Rust Jeep Club Member #2
Green Jeep Club Member #183
Air Force Jeep Club #76
lrsmithwhaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #1506
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Getting on now.

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #1507
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
No, it's people just throwing random grenades on the map, and hoping to get a kill.
I did that on scrap yard and got 4 kills off the start of the game I love me a random nade, specially when the guy im goin for has killed me 4 times.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-09-2010, 03:15 AM   #1508
lrsmithwhaley
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
I did that on scrap yard and got 4 kills off the start of the game I love me a random nade, specially when the guy im goin for has killed me 4 times.
What pisses me off, is if you die, during the kill cam, press start. You can see the enemies map. That was supposed to be patched. I've been doing reading online, and I'm starting to understand a few things now.

A lot of the glitches (infinite ammo, speed) are actually hacks that people)(the original hacker) pass onto everyone into the lobby. You can hack just about anything in the game (health, ammo, kill streaks XP). The craftier of the hacker can make it so only his party is affected. Unfortunately people are to smart for their own good. I reported a whole party earlier because they had the speed thing going (wasn't lag) and there was a nuke called in. The only problem was the guy only had 25 kills, and three of us, know we killed him. Two of us even got the accolade for killing the entire enemy team. During that match I also copied his class and he did not have Marathon or Lightweight so that made his speed even more suspicious.

The next match (same lobby)I was sniping with the Barret. I had FMJ, and Stopping power turned on, yet after 4 shots (from me) and a grenade from my team he didn't die. When I watched the kill cam it showed all 4 of my shots impact, and the grenade going off. After telling him I record all my matches, and I was going to report him to MS if he didn't knock it off he suddenly became a lot slower and easier to kill. Later before he left the lobby he made the mistake of talking to his party while in the lobby about where to get the info to hack their games. At that point the entire party was reported. I hope they like loosing all the time of getting to level 10 prestige.

It's people like that guy that ruin the game for me. I don't mind that people run and stab, or snipe from the shadows. It's when people cheat that pisses me off.
Air Force Jeep Club #76
Unread 01-09-2010, 04:00 AM   #1509
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

We played with a couple of guys earlier who were 10th prestige and they sucked balls, I agree I absolutely hate cheaters and I'm actually getting tired of receiving random voice messages from little kids who I'm not even XBL friends with telling me that they are selling their level 70 10th prestige XBL account for X amount of dollars.

Are there actually suckers out there who buy accounts from these cheaters so they can be the highest prestige and still suck? WHO CARES WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE!!!

That being said I went on a 5 or 6 killstreak using only throwing knives. I'm getting pretty good with them . And Jones I see how you can get a nuke playing Ground War....too many retards playing that.

GD Thread HIJACKERS Member #1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

-Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Sport View Post
Sometimes I wish I had leaf springs.
DiabloYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 04:02 AM   #1510
lrsmithwhaley
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloYJ View Post
That being said I went on a 5 or 6 killstreak using only throwing knives. I'm getting pretty good with them . And Jones I see how you can get a nuke playing Ground War....too many retards playing.
What's the secret? I can't use them for the life of me. I am however becoming deadly with the Sniper, and .44 Magnum.
Air Force Jeep Club #76
Unread 01-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #1511
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
What's the secret? I can't use them for the life of me. I am however becoming deadly with the Sniper, and .44 Magnum.
Haha just practice I guess, we played around in private matches doing "throwing knives only" and stuff and I got the angle and trajectory down and all of that crap. Once I was able to predict where the knife would land in relation to where they were I started getting kill after kill.

Now......hitting someone with a throwing knife while they're shooting at you is a different story but while playing Skidrow nobody is paying attention to what is going on so I was hitting them with throwing knives across long distances. One guy I missed the initial throw but it bounced up and killed him

GD Thread HIJACKERS Member #1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

-Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Sport View Post
Sometimes I wish I had leaf springs.
DiabloYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:01 PM   #1512
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
haha i was playing with hemel, jester, tundra, and epic... hit them all with one semtex nade right in the beginning.. FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #1513
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
haha i was playing with hemel, jester, tundra, and epic... hit them all with one semtex nade right in the beginning.. FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!!
Yeah, i know. I am hemel lol.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #1514
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

send me an invite

North Alabama Jeep
Unread 01-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #1515
jeeptrash
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'll be on in a bit. Who else is down tonight? Only have one more days of freedom, need to make the best of it...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.