Wtf Girls - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Wtf Girls

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 04-08-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
jake7893

Wtf Girls

Why do girls tell you that they love you, and then make a bowel movement on your heart? Is there a reason for this ladies? Does it make you feel good. Just broke up with my girlfriend.

BTW :suicide:

ALL RESPONSES BY THIS USER ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER (ONLY BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA)

WARNING**
jake7893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:01 AM   #2
jeepjeepgrl
2003 TJ Wrangler 

while i would love to defend my own sex, I can't because, well, we're evil, stupid, maniacal, manipulative, mean, and usually dont think things through very well.

"if you can't be good, be good at it"
love your jeep like it was a part of you, it will be good to you
jeepjeepgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

This is why I use the store bought women. Much quieter.
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:03 AM   #4
ronprice

Their mothers teach them to do that untill they find a spineless worm they can control. Go sleep with her sista and get on with life. There are more women out there to fallin love with or atleast tell them that to suduce them.
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:12 AM   #5
jake7893

My now X-g/f did not understand why I broke up with her. Every single weekend there is one guy that is kind of in my group of friends, that is always at her side. If I leave her side for 5 minutes, which I do because I'm not whipped and then I come back he's right there instantly. And last night they were sitting on a couch and he had his arm around her, and she was telling me that they're just friends. She got all pissed at me.

ALL RESPONSES BY THIS USER ARE KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER (ONLY BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA)

WARNING**
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:17 AM   #6
jake7893

can a girl please analyze this and tell me what the F*** is going on. She always told me that she liked me, and they were just friends. He was like a brother to her. He wanted to do her every chance he got though, and she didn't think so.

WARNING**
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:18 AM   #7
ronprice

Trust me dont push them together. A girl can have a true friend thats a guy. If you make her feel down ,Who do you think will be there to pic up the peices.Your best bet is to be his friend to. I have been on both sides of this and it has gone both ways for me as well. You make this guy dislike you she may leave you instead of loosing a FRIEND.
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:20 AM   #8
martinsburgjeep
I is the laws

poop

on

her

chest

edited because that other idea was just sick
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:25 AM   #9
jeepjeepgrl
2003 TJ Wrangler 

it is possible to have a good friend, although usually one person has feelings for the other. my best friend justin and i are like that - he is like a brother to me, but i know that he feels more than that towards me. of course he actually has morals so friend is as far as it goes. we are often naive about the motives of a guy being our friend though and he may just be trying to work his way in and she doesnt see it.

just because a guy has his arm around me, doesnt mean anything. If i am watching a movie and you are sitting next to me - you are fair cuddle game, i will wrap up with whoever is sitting closest to me, guy or girl.

"if you can't be good, be good at it"
love your jeep like it was a part of you, it will be good to you
jeepjeepgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:27 AM   #10
FlaJeepin
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Boo Hoo. Man up and move on.
FlaJeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:41 AM   #11
Rocky529
Jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I still feel it is impossible to have a friend of the opposite sex without having more "feelings" for them... whether it is a one way feeling or not is not the point.

Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear
2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks
Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift
Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires
Rocky529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:51 AM   #12
jake7893

i agree with you 100%. Even if they are just friends, you have to start out somewhere. That's where almost all of my relationships started as friends, then good friends and then bf and gf and all of a sudden she has a new friend

from hawaii

with a 6 inch tongue

WARNING**
Unread 04-08-2007, 08:57 AM   #13
Conundrum

Reading stuff like this makes me feel better about my own problems.
Conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 09:01 AM   #14
GringoLoco
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Most of my friends, and my closest friends, have always been girls. The "best man" at my wedding was actually a girl. My wife at the time wasn't very secure, and had issues with that later, eventually accusing me of cheating with her, but that's her problem, and another story. I eventually had to get rid of her (the ex). It's perfectly possible to have friends with nothing going on, but I'm also kind of unique. Most of the time the guy really is trying to nail the girl. I've caught myself falling for a girl that is supposed to only be a friend several times, lol. She probably doesn't realize what's going on though. Girls can talk about women's intuition all they want, but the bottom line is that they're just as clueless about us as we are about them.

The worst thing you can do is make your girl pick between you and a friend (even if it's a guy). Odds are, she'll pick the friend, simply because it was YOU that made her make a choice. If she's going to mess around, there's nothing you can do about it but dump her, burn her house down, and pee in her little sister's butt. If it's going to be a good relationship it'll happen only if you LET it, not if you FORCE it.

Of course, I always have been more of a lesbian trapped in a man's body, so I can't really speak for all guys here.
YELLOW Jeep Club Member #5606
13 mpg - edit: 12 mpg
No hi-lift on the hood (yet)
Odd noises
Still can't get it to take off from a treadmill....
GringoLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2007, 09:05 AM   #15
j.love
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepjeepgrl
....... If i am watching a movie and you are sitting next to me - you are fair cuddle game, i will wrap up with whoever is sitting closest to me, guy or girl.

Wana go see a flick?

Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
I wouldn't drive down a driveway on that.
''If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong.''
Joe Biden
j.love is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.