Worst Craigslist find of the day - Page 102 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Worst Craigslist find of the day

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #1516
nixalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagosynergy View Post
Slaves?

nixalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 04:48 AM   #1517
likeaspyder
1998 TJ Wrangler 

We have to start posting the actual listing in here and not just the links. I would like to see some of the previous posts, but they're all removed by the time i get to them. From the sounds of them, they are very funny.
likeaspyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #1518
SToth66cj5
1966 CJ5 

i agree, countless times i have heard of something hilarious then clicked only to find it taken down
Unread 02-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #1519
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

Pot for Jeep! I've seen lots of different things offered for trade before, but this is a new one!
http://denver.craigslist.org/hab/2210302003.html
colojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #1520
87jeepyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

haha thats great ^
87jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #1521
87jeepyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixalot View Post
So what are we trying to sell here exactly?

http://jackson.craigslist.org/cto/2209286198.html

what the hell ? lol
87jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #1522
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Original ad:
Hey there! My roommate and I are looking for another housemate. We live in a large apartment in Upper Darby. There are two bedrooms and a spacious living area. The rent is $250 a month, which includes cable, internet, electric, and water.

My roommate and I are both vegans and will only live with another vegan. IF YOU AREN'T A VEGAN, YOU NEED NOT APPLY. We are looking for someone who will help with the cooking, in addition to the rent.

If you are a vegan and want to live with two vegans who respect your personal space, please e-mail us. Include some information about yourself, including your source of income.

From Me to ***********@***********.org:

Hey,

I saw your ad, and I can't tell you how happy I was to see that there are fellow vegans looking for a roommate. It is so hard to find someone to live with who respects my way of life. Are you guys still looking for someone to live with?

Mike

From Joanna ******** to Me:

Yes, we still are seeking a third housemate. Can you tell us about yourself?

From Me to Joanna ********:

Well, I am a 24 year old male, and I am currently make a living by being employed. It pays well. Now, as I said earlier, I am a hardcore vegan. I totally respect your lifestyle, but I will occasionally eat a veal burger, maybe two or three times a week. I hope that isn't a big deal. If it is, I can eat it outside, but I will still need to cook it in the kitchen. But besides that, I am easy to get along with. I love watching TV. I hope you guys like CSPAN and late night HBO as much as I do. I also love music, and think I will be a great addition to your apartment.

Mike

You're not a vegan if you eat veal. Seriously, veal? That is perhaps the single worst thing a vegan can eat. Calves that are raised to become veal are ripped from their mothers at birth so they get anemia. Then they are starved of milk, food, and exercise. They often are put in crates so they cannot move at all; they just stand and suffer until their ultimate death. Veal goes against everything veganism stands for. How you even consider calling yourself a vegan astounds me.

Well thanks for the veal history lesson. My ex used to ***** to me about veal all the time, so I know all about it. Frankly, I think that is why I enjoy veal. Knowing that the calf suffered so much to make himself that much more tender and delicious for me makes it worth every bite. If I didn't eat veal, it would probably expire and be thrown away. Then, the calf would have died in vein. You wouldn't want that, would you. Seriously, veal isn't that bad. They give the calf a nice safe home to live in. Would you rather they just let the calf just be let loose out in the wild? Then, it would probably be killed by a lion or something. By supporting veal, you are supporting the safe life of cows everywhere.

Seeing as how you got all uppity about the veal, I guess I should tell you that I own two shotguns and an assault rifle for hunting and will need to store them in the apartment. I didn't think it would be a big deal, but I may as well tell you everything. Don't worry though, both the shotguns are registered and the assault rifle has the serial numbers filed off of it so it doesn't have to be registered.

Don't worry, you don't need to tell me anything else because you aren't going to live with us. I highly doubt there is anything about your life that even makes you close to being a vegan. You're argument sounds like something a twelve-year-old would say. You're clearly just claiming to be vegan to live in a cheap apartment. If you really think you are vegan, think again. Vegans don't hunt, idiot.

C'mon, it isn't like I'm eating the animals after I kill them. I just kill them because I hate deer. I can't tell you how many times I've stepped in deer **** - they **** everywhere. They are worse than old people. One time my little brother ate some deer **** because he thought it was beans. We had to take him to the hospital to get him tested for Lyme disease. I'm just killing deer to make Pennsylvania a better, safer place for children. I'm not eating them, so relax. I still don't eat chicken or burgers or any of that ****. You are really picky about the vegans that you want to live with. So when is the lease for your place up? I'm looking for a place to live for about five or six months, and the sooner I can move in, the better.

YOU'RE NOT A VEGAN!

Not eating certain kinds of meat doesn't make you a vegan. Veganism is a lifestyle which prohibits using any kind of animal product, be it food, clothes, or anything else. Hunting is absolutely unacceptable and your reasons for hunting are ridiculous. You won't be living at my apartment so give it up.

Wow, I never thought I would find someone as pretentious as Bono, but you take the cake. Next time I bite into a savory beef brisket, I'll think of you.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=78

My Youtube Channel

1979 CJ-5 304 V-8, T-150 3 speed, Dana 20, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear, Sold

Anyways, I wanna go wheelin'!
XJAbuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #1523
nixalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAbuzer View Post
THAT. IS. AWESOME.
nixalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 05:52 AM   #1524
likeaspyder
1998 TJ Wrangler 

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bab/2195535674.html

I almost thought that this was a scam for a minute, until I saw the picture and laughed my *** off.

Jeep Rubicon 2 years old used few times - $100 (norfolk norview)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must go comes with battery and charger...my kds have gotten older and are getting bigger rides
Jeep rubicon looks like this one in the picture cost brand new $230 @ walmart and at amazon.com...This is a great deal!! Will go fast!!
Has some stickers on the front hood only thing...

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Unread 02-13-2011, 05:55 AM   #1525
likeaspyder
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colojeepguy View Post
Pot for Jeep! I've seen lots of different things offered for trade before, but this is a new one!
http://denver.craigslist.org/hab/2210302003.html
This is exactly why you should have posted the entire listing, because now it's gone and we all missed it.
Unread 02-13-2011, 06:00 AM   #1526
likeaspyder
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Here is a good one.

Free 17' Canoe ** NOT seaworthy**--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-02, 7:04PM PDT

**NOT SEAWORTHY**

Great for kids sandbox

**NOT SEAWORTHY**

Ideal for Flowerbed

**NOT SEAWORTHY**

Cool for decoration

**NOT SEAWORTHY**

Cracked outer hull, degraded beyond repair

**NOT SEAWORTHY**

Don't put anyone, but your Ex-Wife, in this canoe. It will sink.

We will help you load it.
Unread 02-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #1527
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Original ad:
WANTED - Microwave
I am looking for a used microwave. WHITE ONLY

From Me to *********@************.org:

I have a LG microwave that I want to sell for $30. I am aware that your ad said whites only, but I am an African American. I sincerly hope that this won't be a problem for you, and we can put race issues aside and just do business.

Thank you,
Jamal

From Amy ****** to Me:

I am so sorry that you misread my ad. I meant the microwave should be white, because it would match my kitchen.

Amy

From Me to Amy ******:

Oh, so because I am black, you think that I can't read? It really is amazing that the world we live in is still so racist. I'm sorry, but your insults have left me feeling sick. I don't think I can sell my microwave to a bigot.

Sincerely offended,
Jamal

From Amy ****** to Me:

I wasn't suggesting that you couldn't read. I'm not racist. If you read my whole email you would see that the ad was looking for a white microwave, not a white person. I changed the ad to avoid any confusion.

Amy

From Me to Amy ******:

So now you think that because I am black, I am too lazy to read your whole e-mails. Your racism is overwhelming. You will never get my microwave from me. I will, however, sell you a burning cross for your next klan meeting. Does $20 for the cross sound fair?

From Amy ****** to Me:

I can't write anything without you being offended! I give up!

From Me to Amy ******:

So you don't want the microwave?

From Amy ****** to Me:

Will you still sell it to me?

From Me to Amy ******:

I would never sell anything to a racist.

From Amy ****** to Me:

Ugh I'm done with you.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=75

My Youtube Channel

Unread 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #1528
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I am loving this site....lol

Quote:
Original ad:
if anyone wants a ride from baltimore to nyc tomorow let me know! i am driving up there sometime tomorow afternoon and would be glad to help someone out if they want to throw up some money for gas. i drive a hybrid, so i wont need much!
From Mike Partlow to *************@*********.org

Hello,

I do need a ride to New York tomorrow. That would be great. My only concern is the fact that you drive a hybrid car. I don't want to give people the idea that I care about the environment. Do you have another, more manly car that we could ride up in? I really don't want to be seen in a hybrid. I'll gladly compensate you for gas.

Mike

From christine ********* to Me

no all i have is my hybrid. what is the big deal, who cares what people think? u should be glad to help the enviroment!

From Mike Partlow to christine **********

I'm sorry Christine but it isn't the 60's anymore. People aren't a bunch of earth-saving hippies that run around and hug trees anymore. Does your car have tinted windows? I really don't want to be seen riding in that *****-mobile. My only request is that you stop by a lake somewhere so I can dump a can of motor oil in it, to make up for all of the earth that your car will be saving. Don't worry, I'll pay for the motor oil.

Mike

wtf is wrong with u! im not giving u a ride ur a jerk!!!

Well I am sorry you won't have the privilege of riding with me. Fortunately for me, I found a better, more badass ride to NYC. I'll be sure to wave at your crappy little hybrid as we pass you in our F-350, spraying cans of aerosol out the window and throwing empty six-pack holders into the sea.

Mike
http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=43

My Youtube Channel

Unread 02-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #1529
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAbuzer View Post
I am loving this site....lol

Original ad:
if anyone wants a ride from baltimore to nyc tomorow let me know! i am driving up there sometime tomorow afternoon and would be glad to help someone out if they want to throw up some money for gas. i drive a hybrid, so i wont need much!
From Mike Partlow to *************@*********.org

Hello,

I do need a ride to New York tomorrow. That would be great. My only concern is the fact that you drive a hybrid car. I don't want to give people the idea that I care about the environment. Do you have another, more manly car that we could ride up in? I really don't want to be seen in a hybrid. I'll gladly compensate you for gas.

Mike

no all i have is my hybrid. what is the big deal, who cares what people think? u should be glad to help the enviroment!

I'm sorry Christine but it isn't the 60's anymore. People aren't a bunch of earth-saving hippies that run around and hug trees anymore. Does your car have tinted windows? I really don't want to be seen riding in that *****-mobile. My only request is that you stop by a lake somewhere so I can dump a can of motor oil in it, to make up for all of the earth that your car will be saving. Don't worry, I'll pay for the motor oil.

Mike

wtf is wrong with u! im not giving u a ride ur a jerk!!!

Well I am sorry you won't have the privilege of riding with me. Fortunately for me, I found a better, more badass ride to NYC. I'll be sure to wave at your crappy little hybrid as we pass you in our F-350, spraying cans of aerosol out the window and throwing empty six-pack holders into the sea.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=43

:r ofl:
2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #1530
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
original ad:
Litter of 6 kittens up for adoption! They are all 3 weeks old and are looking for a good home. Contact if interested.
from mike hunt to *********@***********.org

hi,

i am interested in taking all six kittens off of your hands. How much do you want for them?

Mike

from shannon ******* to me

mike,

are you going to take care of all of these kittens? I want to make sure they all find a good home, and was expecting to sell them one at a time. Are you able to house all six of them?

from mike hunt to shannon *******

shannon,

to be honest, i own a pet bengal tiger and he is on a strict diet of cats. I usually feed him one cat every couple of days, so this litter should hold him over for a while. Don't worry though, i'll take good care of the kittens until i feed them to him.

Mike

that is horrible! You will not get a single kitten from me. I really hope you are not serious.

from mike hunt to shannon *******

shannon,

i was kidding. I seriously need all six kittens though. Disregard anything i said about a tiger.

no.
lolz
2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.