Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Woman help

2K views 41 replies 22 participants last post by  1gpndude 
#1 ·
I recently met this really hot divorced woman with an 8 year old son. The father lives in another state so she has him full time. We have gone out a few times and last night she invited me in for coffee. The kid was asleep and the baby sitter left. Well one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. Man she is a wildcat. But I digress. Right as a critical moment was approaching the kid comes in, turns on the tv in there and starts playing with the playstation. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. She tells me to not mind the kid and finish up, but I was just too freaked out and had to leave.

Was I wrong to take off? Should I see her again and keep it more private?

#28 ·
in your case, the only way that 3rd person would be legit would be her hot daughter....

you made teh right move at that time.

#31 ·
martinsburgjeep said:
I can tell you the ones you want to be around are the ones that respect their kids enough to not expose them to situations like that. My daughter met exactly 2 of the women I've gone out with after my divorce and none sooner than a month of dating.
X2

Single dad here. It is SO BAD for kids to see this kind of stuff and if the mom had any respect for you, herself or (most imporatantly) her child, she would never have allowed that to happen.
:rolleyes:

#32 ·
Greg.Volkman said:
X2

Single dad here. It is SO BAD for kids to see this kind of stuff and if the mom had any respect for you, herself or (most imporatantly) her child, she would never have allowed that to happen.
:rolleyes:
X4. You should have called child protective services.

#36 ·
GoTopless said:
x1000

there is a point where you should no longer be naked in front of your kids and i think its around 2 years old or so....after that, its just WRONG.
I have to disagree. There is nothing wrong with nudity and the human body is a beautiful thing. That is unless it is covered with tattoos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.