Wireless for PS3? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Wireless for PS3?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #16
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jamz, you'll need a wireless router first of all.

You can do it the easy way or the harder way. Easy way is to go through the Network settings, specify WIRELESS then let it do it automatically. If you have a password for your wireless you'll need to enter it (once) during configuration. Then it should be all good to go.

The harder way involves assigning an IP address via the router, entering it manually into the PS3 and all that fun stuff. This is the preferred way to do it IF you have the PS3 in the DMZ (de-militarized zone) of your network. This puts fewer 'barriers' between the PS3 and the Internet, making online gaming that much easier/faster.

If you want to PM me, I'll be happy to walk you through it. If you need setup assistance I can get a phone number to you and I can talk you through it on the phone.

SKIMNET is my PSN id.

Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.