Windjammer help. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Windjammer help.

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-28-2001, 07:21 AM   #1
Capa

Windjammer help.

Hey, a quick question. I have seen some windjammer advertised as being for all jeeps 87-01, while some are listed as different for 97+. I think the ones listed different are just for color though. Can anyone confirm that any windjammer should work on jeeps from those years? I mean, the roll bar is unchanged where it connects, right?

Capa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2001, 09:26 AM   #2
TDanks76
1979 CJ7 

I have a windjammer from Bestop. You do have to give a year and color but they fit and work great.
Unread 12-28-2001, 01:23 PM   #3
Capa

Well I figured that. I have a 95 YJ, and can get a great deal on a bestop windjammer, but it's listed as 97+ in the catalogue. I think they list it as 97+ only to show the color variation. But I need to know if it will work on my 95.
Capa is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.