Win a Trip to the SEMA Show. Just LIKE CarCrushing.com on Facebook - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Win a Trip to the SEMA Show. Just LIKE CarCrushing.com on Facebook

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
AutoGuide.com

Win a Trip to the SEMA Show. Just LIKE CarCrushing.com on Facebook

There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but there sure is a free trip to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas up for grabs!

So what IS the catch? Like CarCrushing.com on Facebook it's that simple.

Once you do you'll start seeing some of the wackiest, wildest and most fun car photos, videos and stories this crazy thing call the Interwebs can provide.

Oh, and if you win you'll get a trip for two to Las Vegas, including flights, three nights accommodation and entry to the industry-only SEMA Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. It's only the world's largest aftermarket car parts expo and a bucket list item on every car guy's list. No biggie.

So head on over and like us on Facebook right now!

More: Win a Trip to the SEMA Show. Just LIKE CarCrushing.com on Facebook on AutoGuide.com

AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #2
Indy

If Subject myself to 100 hours of prison rape before id join Facebook.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2014, 10:23 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
If Subject myself to 100 hours of prison rape before id join Facebook.
I thought I hated Facebook but apparently you find it more than a pain in the ***.
Unread 05-21-2014, 10:47 PM   #4
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Liked cause I have FB and a free trip to SEMA sounds nice

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #5
Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I thought I hated Facebook but apparently you find it more than a pain in the ***.
hehehe.

It blows me away that sitting on your desk is more technology than you need to send a craft to the moon and recover it safely, and people use it to let others know when they pooped or what they ate for lunch.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2014, 12:29 AM   #6
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
hehehe.

It blows me away that sitting on your desk is more technology than you need to send a craft to the moon and recover it safely, and people use it to let others know when they pooped or what they ate for lunch.
Isn't technology amazing?

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.