Will this top fit that jeep. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Will this top fit that jeep.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
joebugg
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Will this top fit that jeep.

In theory it should cause it's a TJ. I just got an '01 Sahara. It has a hardtop. But I have the hardtop off my old '99 Sahara. I'm driving out of town to sell the hardtop off the new jeep. I just don't want to sell it and find out the older one doesn't fit. It should cause it's a TJ, but I ask cause the stock step sides from the '99 don't line up with the holes on the '01.

joebugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
nwiTJdave

Yes it should fit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
jumbojeepman
1976 CJ7 

Just out of curiosity, why don't you sell the other hardtop? Seems like that would be easier than removing the top that's already on there just to replace it with an older top.
jumbojeepman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.