Why do Women always do this... - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Why do Women always do this...

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #46
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
and if you really crave a little excitement, try dating a woman that's currently married. Just as exciting as skydiving.
High school sweetheart got married some time after high school. Hubby wasn't the greatest at being a hubby. I came back home after a while and old flames flared up.

I took her places that hubby couldn't.... hahahaaaa! I don't know how he found out though.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #47
Sarahdactyl
★=THE MOAR YOU KNOOOW=

1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
If she vents about her relationship problems on facebook, you need to stay away. She has a lot of growing up to do.

If she seems kinda unstable this early into your "relationship" It's only going to get worse.
I find this extremely ironic considering he is posting about it on here. Wouldn't that be the same as posting it on facebook?

OP, you're young and it seems you just meet this girl. Take your time. Remember not to generalize and that post might or might not be about you. The best way to figure this out is ask her, not us. Ask her about or go ahead and ask her out. That will save you a lot of time and headache .

Don't want to wait for a reply or just want to chat with other Jeepers?
Join JF IRC Chatroom. Click here to go directly to the webclient and
type in #jeepforum for the channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Deepskyy- View Post
Sarah has the punctuality of an American airlines flight in a Chicago snowstorm
Sarahdactyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #48
DigitalPhoenix
1998 ZJ 

1. Disregard females
2. Make bank
3. Drive Jeep
4. Drink beer
5. Watch ponies
6. ???
7. Profit
8. Continue watching more ponies

If it ain't broke, fix it til it is.
DigitalPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #49
Puck81
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Run. The. F--K. Away.

Do yourself a favor and stop dealing with this chick. It's issues like this that causes lots of young people to make poor choices. Case and point alowing her to smoke in your Jeep. If you hook up with girl and get her pregnant your life will drasticly change, and not for the better. Stop calling her, and if you want a relationship with a lady find a girl that has a REAL job a car and HER OWN PLACE(or roomates) wasting time for easy *** can ruin your life later on. I know its not my life, but i can see what is coming.

Sent by my imagination
Puck81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #50
Tylerzap
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Girls are insane dude.

1988 Jeep Comanche 4x4 Longbed - POS
Tylerzap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #51
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
I find this extremely ironic considering he is posting about it on here. Wouldn't that be the same as posting it on facebook?
Good point
Unread 10-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #52
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I almost had something with a crazy chick at my work once. She's cute and all, but posts that she can never find a guy to treat her right. Um, okay. She gets mad at me one day because I don't go clear out of my way to say hi to her.

Do what I did, RUN THE **** AWAY and never look back.

*****es be crazy.
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 03:28 AM   #53
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Welp... Turns out you guys were right...

We had fun again tonight, but then things got weird... She calls this girl "friend" of hers and it turns out the girl is actually a girl she is in love with... She tells me im 2nd she is 1st before anything... That girl then says she doesnt want to hang out with me and her.. Just her and Her... cept the girl im with asks me if i can pick her up and drop them both off at the Hookah bar... I laughed so hard and said F no... Eventually the other girl agreed to go with me and her... Within like 20 minutes being there i got pulled away by a bunch of guys marines mainly we had a great time talking to eachother man on man ect... Later in the night it turns out they hookah bar took our hookah which of course i had to pay for away because both those girls walked out of the store for awhile..

So i talked to the owner to get another one back out and he talked to me in the back and told me some things about her saying to stay away ect.. So After we got drunk (Im a heavy weight btw it takes a lot for me to get drunk) she was more open to me so i got the idea she really was into me.. but only into me for money and sex... So after i dropped her off home i went back to the hookah bar talked to the owner for like an hour... He mentions some guy who went through the same thing I am.. I stayed for like 30 minutes to get my bearings and not drive so tipsy.. The guy he talked about shows up and we talk about her.. Turns out she did the same things to him she is is starting to do to me... EXACTLY the same.. Money, sex, acting like she is interested in me.. but has other boyfriends and girls friends...

So me an him talked for like 2 hours.. i got his number im.. Im taking his and your all advice and im staying away from her... deleting my facebook account, not talking to her.. she is major trouble.. and after me for a free ride and money and stuff.. I was just too lonely.. and stupid to relise it i guess...

So yea im an idiot.. but im young... well 26, but inexperienced and i learned from this... But at least a few good thing came out of this... I learned, kinda broke out of my shell, and met a few nice guy friends who gave me their numbers to hang out and chill with... Which is great, that and I now know what to look for in girls if this happens again.

Im sorry for the weird thread and all, but I trust you guys more then anyone actually.. Jeep people as i see it gatta stick with Jeepers.. so thats why i asked for help
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #54
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Wait a.min, she told you she was into her girlfriend and you still somehow thought she was into you? She laid it out for you yet you are blaming her.

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #55
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Well like I said just ignore her and it'll work out. Now you have the possibility of a threesome and adding her friend to the bootycall list as well. All is not lost though, you made some friends in the Corps and befriended a local business owner which can facilitate more opportunity for meeting women. There is no right girl for you so date as many as you can and never pass up a drunken phone call especially if she's with her bisexual friend and wants a ride home. Duh.
Unread 10-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #56
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

^^^ truth...
jmonier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #57
Trons
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Is it my imagination that he had a chick who was into him for sex and he ends up getting a bunch of guy's numbers, dumpin' the girl and is happy about it? ****'s changed a lot since I was single.

BRB, going to go kiss my wife and tell her how happy I am with her.
Trons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #58
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

So....she is a whore?

Got it. Yeah, you might want to run.
Unread 10-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #59
03Jeeper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
So....she is a whore?

Oh snap
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #60
greenmachine99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuddMuffinz
Make her jealous... Bone her Grandma.
I'm sitting on the pooper lol'ing at this right now.

Sent from my iPhone while I shouldn't be on my iPhone.
greenmachine99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.