Why do Women always do this... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Why do Women always do this...

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 10-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #31
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy chick that candymancan wants
( Even tho I know we werent ment to be, I still shouldnt have showed you my *** and made you hate me, It would be nice for us to be friends at this point in time...)
You went for surprise butsecks and failed didn't you?

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #32
TSGR
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candymancan

I tried to call her house, her grandma answerd and she wasnt there.. Shes out ill try again in a few hours.. Thanks for the suggestions guys.
In my opinion you shouldn't try to contact her. Let her call you, and if she doesn't within a week its time to move on.
TSGR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #33
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
So you found a phycopathic woman who likes to play tricks with your head? Rare....
Sig worthy.

*****es be trippin. All chicks are psychotic, its just finding the less psychotic ones is the goal. I would give it a bit but not wait to long. But me and my girl are far from normal. I asked her out on basically our first date but I knew her for a good year or 2 before that, it was our first official date. We went to wendys, drove up and down the same street twice then went muddin, got stuck and had to call down a buddy to pull me out. In the 2 hours we were stuck though, we talked alot and really got to know eachother. Maybe thats what you need to do?

Oh, and no matter how much I liked a girl, I would NEVER let her smoke in any of my rides. Was dating a girl for 6 months, she tried lighting up in my old mustang after she said she quit smoking right before we started dating. I slammed the brakes and she hit her head on the dash. Right as she turned to yell at me she saw me glaring at her and that shut her up right quick. I made her give me her smokes and lighter and I dropped her off at her house, didnt say a word the entire time and never called her back or nothing. All girls ive dated know never to smoke near me. I lost 3 of 4 grand parents to lung cancer and wont date a girl that smokes. My current one has never smoked anything in her life which was a main reason I was attracted to her.
Unread 10-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #34
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Yea my Jeep reeks of ashtray now after only 3-4 cigs.. I regret that lol, ill get the smell out tho eventually.. I dont like smokers either, never have but she is different.. I've been single for 9 years now.. So its like someone finally who likes me but she smokes... (facepalm) so im going with it..

Anyway I got ahold of her today and she said nooo the comment wasnt directed to me, but i dunno if i believe her we were suppose to go to kings dominion tomorrow "a theme park" but now she doesnt want to go with me but instead asks her friends on facebook.. God im confused as hell now... Because she even told me she likes me a few hours ago..

Im just going to take all your advice and stop talking to her, and see what happens...
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #35
phitmein
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

good plan .

That or
phitmein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #36
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

The best you can hope for in this case is that after you stop talking to her she will regularly call you after a few drinks and you will have casual sex on and off for the next few years. Get a few girls on this regiment and youll be set for life. Trust me, it's better than marriage. If you get lonely on the off times and need companionship or someone to talk to: get a goldfish. Keep the drama as far away from you as possible and if you really crave a little excitement, try dating a woman that's currently married. Just as exciting as skydiving.
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:50 AM   #37
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

i've been with a woman who was married for like 3 months.. lol it was fun, but then it sucked.. It isnt what i want anymore tho
Unread 10-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #38
Hurley91

Ask her if she's okay. If she asks why, tell her you saw her FB post.

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.
Unread 10-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #39
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Ok so this is what happend.. I asked her if she was ok like Hurley said and she said no she felt like crap.. I said was it anything I did and she said no and asked why and I told her about the FB post and she claims it wasnt about me because she said nooooo. So i guess I beleive her on that.. Then i was talking to her some more and she kept being nasty to me Then a few hours later she asks me what minecraft server I am on... so i give her the address and explain how to get on it and then she *****s at me again

I then got sick of that and did what some people suggested. I told her she needs to stop being a bich, and take some meds then I stopped talking to her and ignored her.. 3 hours later i got a message from her saying she was really sorry, she is just sick.. Ahh so thats what it was...

Thanks for the advice guys it worked
Unread 10-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #40
jmonier
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Run.
jmonier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #41
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Dude.

Wat.

So you met her "4-5" days ago, and you were with her that WHOLE time? I'm pretty sure that relationship or what ever that is is completely burnt out. You didn't give it time at all man..

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #42
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

No lol i wasnt with her the whole time... I was with her for like 1 full day, A little bit one night on the 2nd day and the other 2 days we didnt see each other..
Unread 10-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #43
TheDustMan
2007 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGR View Post
In my opinion you shouldn't try to contact her. Let her call you, and if she doesn't within a week its time to move on.
This^ I've found that if a woman isn't interested she just isn't interested and NOTHING will change that!

I've also noticed that a lot of guys get into this weird self-defeating mindset that causes them to maintain a laser focus on one girl. As if she's the only girl in the world they can get and if they can't get her then all is lost. Rattle your head, man. Smack yourself a few times, go sniff some glue or something! Anything to get your head out of this mindset because it'll kill your chance at happiness. If a woman doesn't show she's interested, then forget her. If she is interested, then it will force her hand and she will eventually come around. If she isn't interested, then she'll go away eventually.

Either way, it sounds like you're doing too much work and too much thinking. Women give mixed signals and so do we. Sometimes the only thing you can do is say **** it and just let the chips fall where they may.
TheDustMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #44
StuddMuffinz
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Make her jealous... Bone her Grandma.
Unread 10-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #45
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I still stand by my advice of ignoring her until she calls you. Now you're the needy one who wants to define the relationship.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.