Why do Women always do this... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Why do Women always do this...

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Why do Women always do this...

Why do they always, ALWAYS act like this...

I met this girl 4-5 days ago.. I took her to dinner, we hung out at my place played some xbox together.. Showed eachother pictures talked and I let her stay at my place for the night because it was late and she doesnt have a car and she asked..

The next day, I bought her lunch, and dinner, we drove around late at night, went to a Hookah bar which Iv never done before she got me to try it and I liked it.. We raided 7 eleven lol got tipsy and we messed around in a park with her friend just chilling and having a good time...

Then the 3rd day we got closer holding hands, cuddling on the couch making out and so forth... Since before I met her when we showed eachother out pictures she said I was extremely hot... She would always stare at me in person, touch my stubble beard say I have good eyes and stuff she would be doing this a lot during those 3-4 days.. I thought I finally found someone who really likes me... She sure did show a lot of affection and we had fun..

On the 4th day it was a little weird I wasnt sure what was going on.. She seemed quiet while in my Jeep when we were driving around.. Distant almost, when we drove by a Chinese Buffe she mentioned how good the food was there so I asked if she was hungry and she said yea so we went there and being the gentleman I am I paid for it. She was smiling again, happy and I got her to try some Sushi lol she hated it... lol After that i drove her home.. When she got out I was expecting a hug and kiss from her but when I tried to hug her she kinda accepted the hug but only let me kiss her on the cheek..

Now day 5.. I look at her FB account (I dont use facebook but she kinda got me into it) and there is a Post on there from 18 hours ago which is like 3-4 hours after i dropped her home.. It says basicly... ( Even tho I know we werent ment to be, I still shouldnt have showed you my *** and made you hate me, It would be nice for us to be friends at this point in time...) Im not sure if this means she is talking about me, because i never said I hate her. or ever had those thoughts.. but she did show me her *** lol... it was posted on her board and mentions no one in general... But it was shortly after i dropped her off, and had that awkward moment in the Jeep...

If this is about me and I intend to ask her.. What did I do wrong ? I was nice to her, we had fun, I made her smile, laugh, bought her dinner a few times, we cuddled, talked. I tried the Hookah thing, we got drunk and messed around at night in a park for fun lol. I even let her smoke in my 5.9... thats how into her I was.. Basicly my Jeep became nothing more to me then a simple car when I met her so I didnt care.. lol does that make sense ?

Now if this was directed to me... it sounds like she just wants to be friends.. Which I dont want because im tired of girls saying i want to be friends... I was going to ask her out again today and maybe ask if should would be my GF, and tell her that when I am with her it feels like that lonely void i had for the last 8 years was gone.. Something like that.. Instead.. now I feel like I was being used, wasted my money, got my Jeep ashy, and wasted my time for nothing..

I dunno this kinda hurts now.. what do you guys think I should do.. because this has happend to me many times in the past and im tired of it.. Litterally tired of it..

Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

First, we need pics to give accurate advice. Then either punch her in the box or burn her house down.

Its so short ****s like me and you can still get in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ACR View Post
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
andy02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

She doesnt have a house, she lives with her Grandma.. Thats another thing.. I offer so much to her, a nice guy, good looking like she said, i make her smile and laugh, and Im not a loser... So i dont get this at all...I would give you a picture but out of her privacy i wouldnt do that lol.. Just take my word for it shes very attractive
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hmm. May or may not be about you. Take it day by day. Since you arent an actual couple I wouldnt ask her about it; it may not be about you and it may weird her out. Just scope it out one day at a time.
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #5
87warrior
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like you found a crazy one. Run away, very fast.
87warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
Kerovick

How many times do I have to tell you all that THEY ARE ALL CRAZY!!!
Kerovick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I noticed that you are from Virgina. Any chance she is from West Virginia? If the answer to that is yes, she was talking to her brother.
virginia.jpg

Quote:
My issue was I couldn't get the balls centered. I had to use some extra force to get everything lined up right. It didn't take me long.

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #8
4x4jkx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87warrior
Sounds like you found a crazy one. Run away, very fast.
That might be true. My little brother found one that behaves similar to that. Now he can't get rid of her. She could be the type that always needs drama.

Then again she could be going through some ****. It's hard to tell based off of what you have said.
4x4jkx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy02 View Post
I noticed that you are from Virgina. Any chance she is from West Virginia? If the answer to that is yes, she was talking to her brother.
is that a joke that went over my head or do you know something we don't
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Err to the west Virginia thing, lol She is 20 minutes from me so yea no..

In all Seriousness, this is her... She showed me her youtube channle and her video's and stuff.. She has one saying how her dad has been in Jail her whole life, her mom is a druggie and lives somewhere else with her younger then me BF and baby daughter so her mom doesnt care much for her.. She lives with her Grandma, doesnt even have her own room.. She said she is lonely, cries herself to sleep sometimes... Has a lot of friends, likes Metal and other music.. (no she isnt emo so dont ask) I figured after I saw that video yesturday it kinda reminded me of myself except I never had it that bad. I was thinking to myself, well now she met me and hopefully she wont feel lonely anymore and unwanted.. Because as I said I felt wanted when she was around me..

But now after that FB post like 3 hours after I dropped her off at home i dont know.. It almost felt like when I was driving her home, that she didnt want me to and wanted to stay with me at my place.. I almost got that distinct feeling from that because she was quiet in the Jeep when I was driving her..
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #11
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Call her up and see if she wants to go out, get her mind off things so to speak. If she says yes, you are good to go. If she says no, you have your answer. With the issues that she has, you can't be sure what is going on. The easiest way to find out is to ask without asking.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #12
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Her cellphone doesnt work, she dropped it in water and its broken i couldnt fix it either when she showed me it.. Soo all i have is facebook to contact her lol. I'll try to call tho
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
RedTeej
2000 TJ Wrangler 

dude, it's been 5 days, pull back on the throttle.
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #14
andy02
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTeej View Post
This is actually good advice unless you want to be married in two months and divorced in six.

Quote:

September 11 2001
Never Forget!
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #15
mike_baggly
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTeej View Post
mike_baggly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.