Why do stupid people work at mitus? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Why do stupid people work at mitus?

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 10-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #61
Geo55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
My point is, all that they found inside the tranny didn't happen in the one week since he brought it in.
it might not of happened in a week but if they would have done there job they might have saved the tranny from complete destruction

Geo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #62
Geo55

Quote:
I highly doubt that happened.
well if your so smart then you tell me what happened...
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #63
Rob99
You come back...one year!

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo55 View Post
it might not of happened in a week but if they would have done there job they might have saved the tranny from complete destruction
Or....maybe if your dad got his transmission fluid changed more regularly that wold have saved the tranny from complete destruction.
Rob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #64
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
You have already admitted your story wasn't truthful. Just back away and let it go.
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #65
Rob99

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I don't know what happened. But I can guarantee you that a shop will not repair your transmission for free because you told them that they forgot to change your fluid a week earlier.
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #66
Geo55

Quote:
Or....maybe if your dad got his transmission fluid changed more regularly that wold have saved the tranny from complete destruction.
so your telling me to change the tranny fluid everyday? everytime my dad went he wanted complete oil and fluid changed so who knows how long they havent been looking at the tranny fluid so tell me how that is my dad fault?
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #67
Geo55

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlerace View Post
You have already admitted your story wasn't truthful. Just back away and let it go.
believe what you guys want idc...im just trying to make friends and enjoy jeep forum!!!! so ill just let this thread be
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #68
Rob99

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
so your telling me to change the tranny fluid everyday? everytime my dad went he wanted complete oil and fluid changed so who knows how long they havent been looking at the tranny fluid so tell me how that is my dad fault?
Ok you win. The shop completely re-built your transmission for free because it blew up one week after they supposedly forgot to change the fluid.
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #69
Jetscuh
O rly?

I love Rob99.

Well, I work at a parts store nights and weekends. A local came in and ordered a flywheel. He stood right in front of me, read the screen and confirmed it was what he needed.

It came in a day or so later, I put it on the counter for him when he came in with his friend to purchase the item and he said "I asked for a flywheel for an automatic transmission!"

No sir, you did not. In that case you need a flexplate.

"You specifically asked me on the phone if it was a 4 speed Automatic!" He said.

"No sir, I did not because I am not aware that Chevy's came with a 4 speed Auto that year nor did we speak on the phone, you were directly in front of me."

Mentions something about me being stupid says, "I have to go." Runs out and leaves his friend standing there dumbfounded.

I bet he told everyone how stupid I was, when he can only blame himself for that one. Yes, morons do hold jobs at part stores but customers are also good at flipping the story.

Ah, retail.

Actually a guy came in today wanting remove his cat. I should have said "Oh so you want to do a cat delete?"
Jetscuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #70
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetscuh View Post
I love Rob99.

Well, I work at a parts store nights and weekends. A local came in and ordered a flywheel. He stood right in front of me, read the screen and confirmed it was what he needed.

It came in a day or so later, I put it on the counter for him when he came in with his friend to purchase the item and he said "I asked for a flywheel for an automatic transmission!"

"You specifically asked me on the phone if it was a 4 speed Automatic!" He said.

"No sir, I did not because I am not aware that Chevy's came with a 4 speed Auto that year nor did we speak on the phone, you were directly in front of me."

Mentions something about me being stupid says, "I have to go." Runs out and leaves his friend standing there dumbfounded.

I bet he told everyone how stupid I was, when he can only blame himself for that one. Yes, morons do hold jobs at part stores but customers are also good at flipping the story.

Ah, retail.

Actually a guy came in today wanting remove his cat. I should have said "Oh so you want to do a cat delete?"
You should have told him to get a dog, and it would chase it off!
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #71
Jetscuh
O rly?

Quote:
You should have told him to get a dog, and it would chase it off!
My last dog was afraid of my cat.
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #72
Rob99

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I love Rob99.
My new sig..if I can get it to work.

Quote:

Ah, retail.

I hate people like that that can't admit they made a mistake. I would have said "yeah I'm an idiot" laughed it off and left with your phone number bow chicka wow wow.
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #73
turtlerace

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:

I hate people like that that can't admit they made a mistake. I would have said "yeah I'm an idiot" laughed it off and left with your phone number bow chicka wow wow.
Then her beau would have done a "Rob delete."
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #74
Rob99

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Then her beau would have done a "Rob delete."
Unread 10-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #75
Jetscuh
O rly?

Quote:

I said it was no big deal and that I could get the correct part by 8:00am the next morning but he had no interest in that so whatever. I haven't seen him come in since. Then again, I'm not complaining about that.

I had some very odd people come in today. Perhaps it's because it's the weekend of Halloween.

There was some pink haired thing resembling a human roaming the streets outside of my work earlier...it was screaming and making odd gestures. I am glad I don't live near the center of town.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.