Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Who here has the hottest wife or girlfriend? (Pictures Only - No Comments)

4M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Timo_90xj 
#1 ·
For those of you following the "Is the Jeep a chick vehicle" thread ...

By: John Kopczyk
Good thing I have the hottest wife
To prove you have the hottest wife or girlfriend, you must post a photo of her next to/on/in your Jeep in this thread. No Photochops or pics harvested from the Web allowed. Fake pics will be automatically disqualified and your wife and/or girlfriend will be notified that you don't think she's hot enough to post her picture in this thread. :D

Let the games begin!

No chit-chat either, just pictures!

#659 ·
Love your wife (gorgeous), daughter is cute and your avatar (awesome)!

#5 ·
I am not very photogenic and these are quite old, but here goes. Sorry they are not with the Jeep, these girls around here are stuck up and don't like the whole off road deal.

The first ex

The former, both of us quite inebriated. Not sure what this big guy on the left was doing but oh well.

The present (and my favorite)

:wave:
Matt

This post has been deleted
#5,736 ·
This is NO contest. TubeYJ will be here to blow you ALL away. There are also some others too. River Rat, COJAM...

Not bad Jon, not bad.

Oh yea...good idea Mudinyeri! :thumbsup:
Oh, BTW, I just awarded myself double points for not only having her by my Jeep in the pic, but also having her wearing a Mudinyeri Offroad RUBICON shirt!

I'm clearly in the lead! :p :laugh:
Probably not the hottest one here, but she's mine and I wouldn't trade her for anything:

Dude... don't let her ever see this post or you're gonna get a serious five finger to the face! :D
What kind of attitude is that towards your girlfriend.She should be the hottest by far to you.I hope she sees this and kicks your as* :rofl:
Why don't you tell us about your girl not your jeep!!!
no -=-=-=-= man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy ****, can you **** heads not read. this thread is pics only.

working on the one on the left.

Attachments

#8 ·
Oh, BTW, I just awarded myself double points for not only having her by my Jeep in the pic, but also having her wearing a Mudinyeri Offroad RUBICON shirt!

I'm clearly in the lead! :p :laugh:

#12 ·
CLynn85 said:
Definately not the hottest on here, but she's mine and I wouldn't trade her for anything:

Why don't you tell us about your girl not your jeep!!!

#13 ·
no -=-=-=-= man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 ·
CLynn85 said:
Ok wow ya'll took that way out of context lol. Seems I've dug myself a bit of a hole on that one but I meant I was going for the cute award rather than hot lol

PS, that's her XJ she's standing in front of ;)
Yeah you say what you want but when she reads it you are getting kicked in the nuts and no critter for a month dude.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#3,092 ·
She doesn't look all that happy to be in the picture, kind of like she was forced against her will to take it.:laugh: jkjk. . . it looks nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.