Where is the snow!!!! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Where is the snow!!!!

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-12-2014, 05:25 AM   #61
Bier_bitte

I grew ip in Florida, you should hear you Northerners freak out when a tropical depression comes your way. All depends where you live.

Bier_bitte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 05:29 AM   #62
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

When I lived in florida for a year when I was in high school. All the kids would complain when it dropped down to 70-60 in the winter. They'd be wearing jackets and pants while I was still in shorts. It was basically and average summer day in Michigan.
BCrawford64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 04:51 PM   #63
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

6 more inches of snow today, heavy stuff too. It's supposed to be 40 tomorrow.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #64
muddr1
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Being from the north, I welcome tropical storms, hurricanes, I like a good mother nature *** whoopin.
And we got another 10'' today. Headed to oklahoma in a couple of weeks. Cant wait to get out of this cold snowy krap.
Thomas Edison Keep Calm,Chive On
muddr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2014, 12:10 PM   #65
Nick05
1987 MJ Comanche 

don't know if oklahoma is gettin it, but kansas is right now. here at the ok/arkansas border it is decent except for the wind gust that will blow off and on all day.
Nick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #66
RubiconTom2012
2012 JK Wrangler 

I know I wished for snow but this is not what I had in mind. Especially for normally warm weather states. Pot holes, piles if frozen snow, and so on is making life hazardous. While playing in it with my Rubicon was fun initially, that has changed into rescuing people stuck in this mess, chauffering family and friends aa needed and other similar helpful deeds. I find the later to be quite rewarding, although I wish I hadn't come to that of course. On the up side, I believe I have helped create some new Jeep owners in my efforts . They love the Rubi!

Sent from my ADR6400L using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.