Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Wheels stolen off jeep

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  rd94yj 
#1 ·
Got to work and found the wheels and tires were stolen off my jeep. If everyone can re-post it on other jeep forum or anything that would help.

#5 ·
I'm in Marietta GA, Cobb County, off austell road is where the jeep is. They are Micky Thompson baja claw 35x12.5x15 with black steel wheels, brand new, just spent $1,400!! I will give a $100 reward for any information that finds them! If everyone can please repost this everywhere and if you have any information or questions you can call me at 770-301-6007. Thanks, Justin.

Attachments

#7 ·
I'm sorry to hear this. Thieves target auto shops where customer vehicles are parked outside over night. Had my seats stolen when my car was parked outside a repair shop.

Your misfortune also reminds me to get wheel locks on our 2-door (4-door has them).

Keep any eye out on Craigslist in the areas around you and just beyond too.

#11 ·
Ppl these days sicken me. I have come to the point where I don't park my street bike anywhere long, I'm always fearful it will get stolen or vandalized. And I also don't park my jeep anywhere overnight in fear that my krawlers would be stolen very quickly. It just sucks you can't trust anyone anymore.
Just last night I saw a jeep with the top off, in a isolated spot, in a Walmart parking lot. And I thought, man I would never leave my jeep there long.

I hope you get your tires back.
Here in Birmingham, a guys tires were stolen, and sold to an offroad shop. I think he eventually got them back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.