What should I do? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What should I do?

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
1995_XJ
1995 XJ Cherokee 

What should I do?

Ok here's my situation. I ordered some stuff for my jeep, from a place that me and my dad have used no problem. I've also never heard anything bad on here, but I'm not going to mention the name yet. I don't want to bash the company or have any rumors get started.

However I placed my order, got the regular automated email and all that thank you and you will receive a email when it ships. 10 days later I haven't got anything. So I go ok maybe it's back ordered or they are behind. I email someone there and they say so sorry blah blah blah it willed be today and you will get a email when it ships! That was 2 or 3 days ago and I still haven't heard back. I've never had this problem from anywhere and I buy most of my stuff online.

Do I just wait? Demand to get a partial refund or discount? Maybe just cancel my order completely . I don't wanna sound like the bad guy saying well I should get a discount for my troubles, but I kinda feel something should be done about it... What would you do?

Unread 08-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
jrallen
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Personally, I'd request that they'd overnight it to you as soon as it becomes available for no extra charge. I suppose that's dependant on exactly what the part is, though... Is it a crucial part or something you'd just like to have?
jrallen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

The squeaky wheel is the one who gets the oil.call them and ask where the parts that you have already paid for are,and why you don't have them. I would call and ask to speak to a manager and make sure its done right after two other calls, but I would be nice about being an *** will get you nowhere.
Unread 08-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
1995_XJ
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
The squeaky wheel is the one who gets the oil.call them and ask where the parts that you have already paid for are,and why you don't have them. I would call and ask to speak to a manager and make sure its done right after two other calls, but I would be nice about being an *** will get you nowhere.
I'll call tomorrow durin buisness hours, I was never planning on being a a**. I'm always polite lol. And yeah I've never seen someone that got angry get far where I work lol. I figured I'd keep the name private unless they actually screw me over which I doubt they will.

And the part is semi necessary, Hack and tap for my 242 which is already started figuring I would get the parts soon lol. Got a few other things too but not needed at the moment, some shims in case I need them after my lift, a lube locker, HD u bolt plates and I'm sure there's something else

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.