Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What's the most you paid

653 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  NJJeeper 
#1 ·
for concert tickets. I tried to get tix for Jimmy Buffett with no luck. I'm trying to decide how high to go at e-bay or rip-off brokers.

#4 ·
I'm definitely gonna get them. And lawn is fine. I'm just trying to decide what's the least ripped off way to get them.

#7 ·
I just paid $90 each for ticket for my wife and I to see Metallica in Columbus. That plus the hotel room and food and beverages at the concert is going to add up to an expensive day.

Bob:D

#8 ·
NJJeeper,

Make sure you get legit tickets! I know someone who bought tickets off ebay and got fake tickets. They got rejected at the door and then went to a bar to watch the game. Someone there had extra tickets. So they bought them. Then they went back to the game....drum roll please....they were rejected at the door because they bought fake tickets...again. Just be careful!

#9 ·
Make sure you get legit tickets! I know someone who bought tickets off ebay and got fake tickets. They got rejected at the door and then went to a bar to watch the game. Someone there had extra tickets. So they bought them. Then they went back to the game....drum roll please....they were rejected at the door because they bought fake tickets...again. Just be careful!
Wow, talk about a bad day. Can you imagine it.
Glad you posted this. I was paranoid about buying tix day of show because of this, but I never thought about buying bad tix on e-bay. I may be stuck with a broker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.