What is the most ebarrassing moment that you have ever had? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What is the most ebarrassing moment that you have ever had?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 05-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

What is the most ebarrassing moment that you have ever had?

Once when I was in high school. I wasn't feeling too good. So I decided to sit down. I chose the worst place without realizing what would soon happen. The top of a flight of stairs. All of a sudden I woke up laying at the bottom of the steps. Aching with a sore head. Turns out I had passed out and fell down all of the stairs. Apparently everyone thought that was funny.

The second time was when I was a kid staying the night at a rich kids house. I remember he had the coolest toys (I was like 12). Anyways, during lunch time his mom asked us what we wanted from Wendy's. I said "A triple!" she wasn't sure I could eat the whole thing but she bought it anyways. As soon as she got back I woofed it down. Then we proceeded to play all day. Running, jumping, etc. We went to sleep that night and I felt great. Then it happened. I woke up in the middle of the night extremely nauseous. Then I just projectile vomited everywhere. All over my friend and the tent we were sleeping in. I was so embarrassed. They handled it alright and they actually invited me over a few times after that, but I was just too embarrassed to return.

One more time was when I was about 12 years old (as a kid I did a lot of stupid things). I was instructed at the end of gym class to bring all of the balls in. Which was like the coolest thing ever at that age. I was the last one in and my friend was at the end of the hallway. He said, "kick one to me!" This was like a 30 yard hallway but I was confident in my abilities to get the ball down there. I booted that bad boy as hard as I could. Well it strayed off its path and hit a pole in the hallway, immediately shot 90 degrees and blew threw a classroom door window. Scared the **** out of everyone in the class and the teacher lol. It also scared me pretty bad too. I was suspended and had to pay for that window. Not a fun time but it was worth the memory.

BCrawford64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I loled at the window story.

In high school I was "experimenting" with some mind altering substances at a party, and decide I needed a break so I found a corner on the floor to sit down and get myself together. I was really messed up and a bit paranoid, my mind was racing when all of the sudden, I pooped my pants.

My pants got all warm and wet and I was mortified. I started freaking out on the inside and would not get up. A few of my buddies tried to get me to hang out or leave but I couldn't move. I shut down for what felt like hours until the party dwindled down and most of the people left.

Feeling a but more sober, I finally decided to get up and assess the situation. Turns out, I sat on a heater vent an did not **** my pants.
Unread 05-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

Lmfao!
Unread 05-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
rubizen
2013 JK Wrangler 

In high school I had a HUGE crush on my best friends little sister (3yrs younger than me). I was at their house and after dinner the whole family and I were playing badminton. I jumped up to swing and tensed and let a huge loud fart. Everyone froze! Everyone started grinning and looking around in the usual "who did that?" scenario. His sister, Keri, was starting to laugh really hard. I wanted to dig a hole and fall in. Right then my best friend says: "It was me everyone, sorry." He said that to save me from the embarassment. Thats a true best friend. Anyway, I was thinking about it later and I'm pretty sure no one believed him. I think they were all just trying to make me feel better by not making a big deal out of it.
Unread 05-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #5
marksman1941
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Worst one I ever had (and I've only told like 2 people this) was when I was in fifth grade, I was very immature in pretty much every way you can imagine. Especially when it came to girls, sex, any of that. Anyways, we were in fifth grade health class, the teacher turns on the projector and slaps down a transparency of the female nether regions. Being a rather book smart kid who asked questions about EVERYTHING, I couldn't hold back and threw my hand up. I got a hunch the teacher knew something bad was coming cause he tried to tell me to wait for the end of the lecture before questions, but I wouldn't wait. Finally he said go ahead. So I ask "What's a vagina?" but pronounced it like the name Gina. So phonetically va-gee-na. There was an incredible silence followed by a massive outburst of laughter with me sitting there in the middle trying to figure out why people were laughing and what I had said. It was horrible. To this day my face turns red when I think about that.

Another one, I was sitting on the school but in like 4th grade and the kid in the seat across from me was like "Ah, he's got a boner!" and pointed at my crotch. I had no clue what he was pointing at or what a boner was so I just sat there like nothing was going on. It hit me like 3 years later what he was talking about.
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #6
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was riding my bike with some buddies and we were riding by the cute girls in our neighborhood (we were like 13). My buddy goes "Hey Zach what's wrong with your chain?!" I'm going downhill so we are going pretty fast. I hit a mailbox and did a front flip over it. Funny as ****. All the girls were laughing haha.

Another time I was at my ice hockey game. My girlfriend was there and I we were in the defensive zone. Guy goes to take a slapshot and I go down to block it. I took a puck probably going about 75-80 mph to my nuts. I went to stand up and fell down like 5 times before getting to the bench. My cup was cracked hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JeepForum
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #7
nosheep
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post

In high school I was "experimenting" with some mind altering substances at a party, and decide I needed a break so I found a corner on the floor to sit down and get myself together. I was really messed up and a bit paranoid, my mind was racing when all of the sudden, I pooped my pants.

My pants got all warm and wet and I was mortified. I started freaking out on the inside and would not get up. A few of my buddies tried to get me to hang out or leave but I couldn't move. I shut down for what felt like hours until the party dwindled down and most of the people left.

Feeling a but more sober, I finally decided to get up and assess the situation. Turns out, I sat on a heater vent an did not **** my pants.
That is a classic
nosheep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post

that is ****ing awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using JeepForum
Unread 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
relgnarw
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I was an usher at a friends wedding. He came from a very close knit church going family, you know the type, mom and dad were Sunday school teachers and dad was a high school principal. Well the wedding was over and we were waiting in the church for the photographer. I had to use the restroom no big deal, I'm washing my hands afterwards and his dad walks in. He's got two cameras around one shoulder and his wives purse around the other (I guess he was holding it for her while she was in the bathroom). He walked up to the urinal and was struggling with all this crap around his neck. So I asked him...Do you want me to hold something for you?.............
...........We still have a laugh about this years later.

My onboard air build.
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/viair-install-02-tj-w-cruise-5-spd-1379665/[/url]
relgnarw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #10
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I pissed my pants in third grade. The worst part about it is that I was literally standing right in front of the toilet when it happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #11
mtb_crzd47
2000 WJ 

Fourth of July when I was 9 or 10 (I'm 20). A bunch of us kids were upstairs playing BomberMan on Nintendo 64. One other kid got trapped between four boxes so I saw the perfect opportunity to blow him up and laughed so hard I pissed my pants on his bed.

Another one, second grade. I accidentally booted y teacher in the head with a soccer ball. Everyone laughed while I got in trouble.
mtb_crzd47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #12
_AdriaN_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The story starts off in a BAM with my wife and I browsing books. We had just ate at Cici's Pizza a couple hours ago and while looking around I had a sudden urge to fart. Let's just say I was very thankful for the Ross (or similiar type store) that was right next door.

Moral of the story: NEVER trust a fart.
_AdriaN_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #13
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

16 yrs old in Military boarding school. The weekend before we were messing around with one kids car and I lifted the battery out and held it so they could run new cables to power the stereo. That night I put the jeans in a drawer and forgot about them since we had to were uniforms except on "liberty". The next weekend we went out to a local burger joint and when I stuck my had in the front pocket to get money to pay...RRRrrrrriiiipp the entire front of my jeans self destructed.
I guess his battery was leaking
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadslram View Post
16 yrs old in Military boarding school. The weekend before we were messing around with one kids car and I lifted the battery out and held it so they could run new cables to power the stereo. That night I put the jeans in a drawer and forgot about them since we had to were uniforms except on "liberty". The next weekend we went out to a local burger joint and when I stuck my had in the front pocket to get money to pay...RRRrrrrriiiipp the entire front of my jeans self destructed.
I guess his battery was leaking
What school was that?
Unread 05-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #15
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Admiral Farragut Naval In Pine Bush NJ. It's gone now and should have been gone then. Biggest waste of years I've experienced.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.