What month does Jeep take orders for new model year ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What month does Jeep take orders for new model year ?

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 07-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
SoonerYJ
2011 JK Wrangler 

What month does Jeep take orders for new model year ?

We're thinking about ordering a 2011 Rubicon, when doe's Jeep normally release its new year vehicles and or when do they let you start ordering them ?

I've read a lot about the new engine, it sounds good.. I hope its not riddled with first year bugs though.

2011 Flame Red Rubicon (2-Door) with every option.
SoonerYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Wish I was in the financial position that caused me to have to worry about when I could place an order for a new Rubi And yeah are they going with the pentastar motor or not? I've heard yes and no.

And you could probably just call a dealer and ask.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
SoonerYJ
2011 JK Wrangler 

I asked the dealer last week and they said they would check and call me back, they never did.. I figured someone here might know what month they normally release the new year models.

Everything I've read says it's a done deal on the engine, it should be in the 2011.

Unread 07-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
AlTheKillerr

you should be able to walk into the dealer and tell them all the options you want which includes model year and then they will send it off. from there its just the waiting game
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
SoonerYJ
2011 JK Wrangler 

I finally got an answer from the dealer, Grand Cherokee's can be ordered now but not Wranglers. I did get an options list, get this... Climate control on a Wrangler, Color Keyed hard top, Leather seating, Rear entertainment-DVD.. What the H*** happened to off road equipment extra's ?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.