What Happened to Nova? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What Happened to Nova?

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 02-17-2005, 07:57 AM   #1
Tri_X_Troll
1986 MJ Comanche 

What Happened to Nova?

Does anyone know what happened to Nova, I haven't seen any of her crazy hat random thought threads in like forever?

Unread 02-17-2005, 09:53 AM   #2
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

She's around. I know school just started back up for her so she's been busy. I'll let her know you were looking for her though.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2005, 10:01 AM   #3
Twisted

I've seen her posting on another board pretty frequently.

[U]My vehicles[/U]
97 Cherokee: 4.0, RE Lift, 33" Trxus MT's, Yukon 4.56's, and locked front and rear...
87 Mazda Extra cab p/u: 2.5" body drop and full air ride
99 Honda Civic SI: Electron Blue Pearl - [color=red]Sold[/color][/size]
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2005, 10:38 AM   #4
Tri_X_Troll
1986 MJ Comanche 

did she ever get a wrangler?
Unread 02-17-2005, 01:25 PM   #5
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I don't think so, but don't quote me on that.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Unread 02-17-2005, 06:50 PM   #6
GoTopless

Hanzo, havent seen you around much either

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
GoTopless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2005, 11:57 AM   #7
nova
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTopless
Hanzo, havent seen you around much either
That's because Hanzo and I have been frolicking around in places you could only dream of.

j/k

As Hanzo said, I've been busy with school, work and homework.
nova is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2005, 02:14 PM   #8
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

As Hanzo said, I've been busy with school, work and homework.

You should learn to prioritize better. School doesn't keep half of the kids here from posting every stinking day.

Hunter

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2005, 02:49 PM   #9
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

GT

I got canned at my old job where I used to spend the whole day here. Ironically, now that I'm out of a job, I'm on here less. But I try to stop by and check things out.
Unread 02-19-2005, 05:08 PM   #10
GoTopless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo
GT

I got canned at my old job where I used to spend the whole day here. Ironically, now that I'm out of a job, I'm on here less. But I try to stop by and check things out.
hey sounds like me! i got laid off and have no job! yay for me i am in the process of looking...but i dont think anyone will hire me 6 months preggers

[B][SIZE=4][URL=http://groups.myspace.com/jeepforumcom][COLOR=white]Jeepforum on MYSPACE[/COLOR] [/URL] [/SIZE] [/B]
Unread 02-19-2005, 05:26 PM   #11
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

File a lawsuit against your old company saying they fired you because you were pregnant.
Unread 02-19-2005, 05:36 PM   #12
GoTopless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo
File a lawsuit against your old company saying they fired you because you were pregnant.
they didnt fire me, they laid me off...so i don't think i have a case really...plus i don't have the money to do all that

Unread 02-19-2005, 06:05 PM   #13
nova
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I love you too, GT.

Damnit, now I have a craving for twinkies.
nova is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.