What good is a bosch 36v rotary hammer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What good is a bosch 36v rotary hammer?

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
shayneox
2006 LJ Wrangler 

What good is a bosch 36v rotary hammer?

A friend owed me money for busting my ipod and 2 cell phones I loaned him, so he gave me this lithium ion bosch impact drill , I know its good for drilling in concrete , but can it be used for say sockets or knocking out a broken shock bolt or something? I know auto tools but not this thing.
Gimme some ideas if you got them please...like what to buy for it to make it useful. Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-11536VSR...ords=bosch+36v

shayneox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You can use it as a mini jack hammer in hammer only mode, in rotary only mode you might be able to use it for sockets but I highly doubt it will do any good. If you want to use it as an impact I would just sell it and buy an 18 or 21v dewalt impact gun in the half inch flavor.

Sent using the force

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
Indy

Out of curiosity. After he broke 2 expensive electronic devices, what exactly made you think it was a good idea to loan him a third?
Unread 06-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
shayneox
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Out of curiosity. After he broke 2 expensive electronic devices, what exactly made you think it was a good idea to loan him a third?
Yeah thats what I said to my wife when she did it .
The first set was the phone and ipod , he was mugged , he chased the guy down and beat his ***.....but the bag got smashed , including his laptop.
No charges where pressed either....lucky.

The second phone was just him being a dufis.......aside from the ipod , the phones where my travel spares...nothing fancy.

And yeah...I think I will sell that hemmer drill doo dad and get an impact wrench.....will post it for trade in forums locally.
shayneox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.