What do you guys think? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What do you guys think?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-26-2007, 10:19 PM   #1
ozjeep
2011 JK Wrangler 

What do you guys think?

My buddy had his neighbor fab up bumpers for his jeep. What do you guys think of the bars that go over the fenders? Should he take em off?

and my "new" jeep just for fun

Last edited by ozjeep; 09-27-2007 at 07:56 AM..
ozjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
woody-77
Vulcan FTW

2007 FSJ Cherokee 

Yes............

Is that the "swiss cheese" option on the CJ?

Quote:
Thread deleted by Jerry Bransford
Reason: This was beyond human decency... posting about someone's girlfriend is ****ed up.
woody-77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

to be honest, they sure do look like they'll just bend, but i think they look neat

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:23 PM   #4
AlTheKillerr

i think they look good as well but it would be better if they were painted black.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:24 PM   #5
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg
i think they look good as well but it would be better if they were painted black.
well i assumed he's gonna paint the whole thing...it's just been fabbed, which is why its all rusty stock, i hope....

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #6
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

tie them in to the uniframe and wrap them on the outside of the b piller across the roof then use the roof to strengthen the whole thing. a good start though.

-Kyle
XJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #7
ozjeep
2011 JK Wrangler 

Yeah my jeep has plenty of ventilation. We're gonna patch it up a little and I'm just gonna wheel the crap out of it. He's gonna paint the bumpers here pretty soon. They're pretty nice, I'm just not a fan of the little fender parts.
Unread 09-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #8
ozjeep
2011 JK Wrangler 

It has the upgraded floorboards too!

Last edited by ozjeep; 09-27-2007 at 07:56 AM..
ozjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2007, 08:14 AM   #9
ozjeep
2011 JK Wrangler 

Here it is without the little fender bars.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else had an opinion.
Unread 09-27-2007, 09:34 AM   #10
rootster
1999 TJ Wrangler 

^^^ much better! Have him find some Rustoleum hammered black and he will be lookin' good.
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]#116[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=XJIceQueen98;3719459]and on that note.. i'm going to play with them till i fall asleep[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=micifus] Its like a little voice in side your head constantly saying Boobs, Boobs, Boobs, Boobs.
Sometimes I am able to silence it with rational thought but in the end it always makes a more clear, rational argument. Boobs.[/QUOTE]
rootster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.