what do i do when things arent going my way? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > what do i do when things arent going my way?

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Closed Thread
Unread 07-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #46
Nafpu
2012 KK Liberty 

OP, your attitude sucks. Change it. Start looking at what you DO have, not what you WISH you had. And be sure that while you are traveling through Mexico to pick up your FREE Jeep, you look around and see how some people really are *forced* to live.
You always have options. The alternatives might suck, but they build character and it gets easier. But only if you learn from it.
Just to recap, YOU posted a new thread whining about how you don't get what you feel that you deserve. Then YOU gripe when people give you advice that you don't want because you don't like thinking that there is a bigger, scarier world out there that you will have to face some day. Stop with this feel-sorry-for-me crap, get some thicker skin, suck it up and face the worst parts of your current life and then ask for more. Don't you DARE post on an adult forum with your childish First-World problems and expect anything other than adult advice. And before you go off half-cocked at anybody in the military, join a branch and try it out. Also, nobody "sent my *** to boot camp". I made the choice to go knowing what I'd have to face, and I did it anyway. NwiTJdave wasn't complaining about going to boot camp. He was simply stating a fact that he joined and dealt with it. Most military members won't complain openly about what they go through because they accept it and know that they have an obligation that they chose to commit to.
On second thought, stay out of the military. You couldn't handle it, and they don't need people like you. Flame away, and make it count while you hide behind the computer that you probably didn't earn.

Nafpu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 07:54 AM   #47
nwiTJdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJeepyall View Post

im going to college because i worked my *** for athletic and academic scholarships, its not my fault they sent your *** to boot camp. and my respect for anybody in the military, but thats kind of what you signed up for. people who sign up know the pay and know the risk. even tho i dont pay rent, doesnt mean i dont have my own expenses. i have college **** to pay for that my financial aid and scholarships dont cover, and daddy wants to pay Jr. 100 bucks a month for working with him every day
It's called a volunteer force you *******. As a high school senior I had an academic scholarship to the University of Tennessee. On the morning of September 11, 2001 I was sitting in Spanish class when our Principe came over the loud speaker and advised all the teachers to turn on the news. That day changed the course of my life. Not in the same manner as the victims family of that day, but will forever hold an influence over my life, the same as it should every United States citizen. Perhaps you should read up on history a bit before making such dumb *** comments. I, and many others chose to put this country over our own desires. I wake up every morning and am thankful not only to be alive, but that I know I get to come home at the end of the day to two beautiful smiling children who are happy as hell to see me, a wife, a dog, a house with heat and air conditioning, a big screen tv, internet, relative safety, a king size bed, etc. Many parts of the world would dream to have that. Having traveled to 6 continents, I can confidently report that most people don't have those luxuries. I also know dad's who have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan who will never get to see their sons first baseball game or walk their daughter down the aisle. Their children will grow up not knowing their father, but they will know that they have sacrificed everything so they may grow up in a nation that provides all of us the opportunity to whine about how bad we have it. Many people would dream of having their own business. Maybe you came to the wrong place to seek advice as it seems it's been in front of you this whole time. How much do you think your dad has sacrificed so he could provide for his family? I'll bet he has put in long hours, weekends and put your needs above his own. So please, keep making yourself to look like an *** as it provides us with entertainment.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #48
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
some advice is needed please..
Cry. It's your only option.
Unread 07-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #49
riverrunner
2003 TJ Wrangler 

If I was your father and read what you posted, I would beat your sorry selfish ***, then drive your whiny butt to the to the military in MY CJ!

You are 18 years old and living at home on mom and dads dime, and you were GIVEN a JOB that provided you knowledge, work ethic, a JEEP and some cash in you pocket!

Get your **** together you little cry baby *****!

I think this was one of the most disrespectfull posts I have read on JF
riverrunner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #50
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

If it’s so hard and you need more money, then quit and find your own job. No one is stopping you from doing so. 160 hours a month at $8/hr is about $1,300. If you can live on that, then you are simply an idiot for not moving out. But to me it sounds like you get pretty much everything supplied by your parents and in return you’re expected to work in the family business.

Also, how do you supposedly lose 22lbs of muscle doing the amount of physical labor you claim? When I worked construction, I was building muscle and losing fat.

You seriously sound like the super’s kid we had on site for a summer. Sits around, ****s the dog and then complains about his dad getting him a job and making him work.
WhiteOut is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #51
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
whatsup jeepforum.
as of lately, i havent been too lucky and idk what to do anymore...
i've worked all summer at my dads welding shop.
ALL
SUMMER

EVERY

DAY

even sundays

from 8 am to 8-9 pm...
and he only gave me 300 bucks...when i questioned why so little he said

im gonna spend more than 1,000 bringing your jeep from mexico

well i spend 100 on my phone bill and 150 on a mandatory Meningitis vaccine for texas state... there goes all my money

since i worked every day, i couldnt workout anymore... i went from a solid 181 lbs of muscle to a pathetic 159 lbs... people keep reminding me how skinny i got and i hate it... and to make things worse, since i worked so much, the girl i was talking to left me because of loss of interest... and to make things worse, i dont see myself driving the jeep anytime soon...some advice is needed please..
Quote:
actually me and my dads worker have to drive 18 hours to go pick it up and bring it here. the only reason i dont go alone is because i dont know the drive. all the toll road fees are out of my pocket, so is gas money. i pay more bills than any 18 year old i know. yall act like i get paid full time money

Congrats! You are one of the top 10 dumbest people ive seen on here.
I know.. why dont you shut the **** up, work the 3 months (zomg!!) and the go to school. From the sounds of it, you will either drop out or fail out in a matter of a few months. What town do you live in? Ill stop by and biggie size it.
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #52
austin6137
Web Wheeler

1990 XJ Cherokee 

something isn't adding up here, you got $300 total for three months work. Then you paid $150 for a vaccine, then your phone bill is $100 is that for three months or $100 each month. Then you pay for the utilities for your free apartment. Also how are you getting to work. Seems to me your spending money like the US government spending more then your taking in. Or your lieing a like the government to, you aren't by chance the same kid that said his grandfather ripped him off when he worked on his jeep are you?
90 - xj laredo- 4.5" rough country lift, 6.5" of total lift with drop brackets, zj disc brakes on c8.25, olympic winch bumper, jcr upper and lower quarter armor, IRO hack-n-tap and rock sliders and rear bumper. rugged ridge 8500lb winch. Spartan locker up front. With a jd yellow paint job, 97+ front end and bushwacker cut out flares. 35's
austin6137 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #53
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

or the dad of someone who need to learn a lesson

lol , this could be a good tool for them
970001zj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #54
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
actually me and my dads worker have to drive 18 hours to go pick it up and bring it here. the only reason i dont go alone is because i dont know the drive. all the toll road fees are out of my pocket, so is gas money. i pay more bills than any 18 year old i know. yall act like i get paid full time money
Do you know what bills are? Paying a phone bill is not "paying the bills". You are living rent free, let me say again, rent free. IN A GUEST HOUSE.

I wasn't gonna say it, but dude, people who have guest houses are normally very well off. You sound like a stuck up rich kid who doesn't understand that his parents have money. Boo hoo you have to work with your dad to maybe pay off all that sports equipment, membership fees for leagues, transportation.. etc. So right, you pay for everything in your life. My question is, how? If you got 300 dollars for a months work or what ever, and you had to spend it all on your phone and vaccine, how have you been "paying" for everything? Oh wait, thats it, YOU ARE LYING. Its pretty simple.

Just shut up and grow up.

Like someone else said, you are complaining to an adult forum about your childish problems. You aren't going to get any sympathy.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
pinky2252s is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #55
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

And once again, daddy gave him his Jeep.
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #56
TSGR
2000 WJ 

Grow a sack and get out of your parents guest house if you think the real world is better. You seem to be forgetting about the last 18 years of your life that your parents provided food/clothing/shelter/etc./etc and put up with your sorry ***.
TSGR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #57
JWBooth
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well this escalated quickly. I mean, it really jumped up a notch huh?
**LONG LIVE 4-LOW**LONG LIVE 4-LOW**LONG LIVE 4-LOW**
JWBooth is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #58
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWBooth View Post
Wouldn't have if the kid wasn't a spoiled brat and have a smartass attitude.
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #59
Nafpu
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWBooth View Post
Well, OP complained about first-world problems, and gets told to grow up because life doesn't get any easier. Then he attacks the people telling him to grow up because he would rather hide from the truth, thus earning the ire of said people who offered real-world advice. The OP brought the hammer of reality down upon himself here.

Did you notice that for the most part, the only person being petty with responses is the OP?
Nafpu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #60
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I should find out his dads email and email this thread to him.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.