what do i do when things arent going my way? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > what do i do when things arent going my way?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Closed Thread
Unread 07-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #31
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 970001zj View Post
Admin doesnt like external links with previews to his site.

OP, get a real job..?

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #32
TexasJeepyall
CJ5 

Quote:
so you work the summer ? bfd .

sounds like you're getting a good life handed to you .

want to know what i did at your age ?

i butchered meat on a line at breakneck pace and 20*f for $9 an hour and have carpal tunnel , tennis elbow , 3 crushed disks , a torn rotator , and bursitis in most of my joints from it

going in there i had heart defects + damage and all 4 collar joints had been busted and my right shoulder is perma dislocated

so yeah cry me a ****ing river
a butcher? thats it? i work in a welding shop-- welding, grinding, cutting, working with fire, hot metal, heavy metals, 12 hours a day for whatever my dad feels like giving me, whenever he wants... you cut meat i cut metal, bud.
nothings been handed to me, the only time i didnt work at the welding shop after school was when it was football season
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #33
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

i would give anything to see how you could handle the pain i went thru

your ***** level is making me hulk angry and i cannot read another comment from you don massingila

good luck being a whiny weak *** *****
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #34
TexasJeepyall
CJ5 

Quote:
i would give anything to see how you could handle the pain i went thru

your doosh level is making me hulk angry and i cannot read another comment from you don massingila

good luck being a whiny weak *** *****
lol then dont read them. go away. get on with your life. close your eyes. live long and prosper. adios pendejo. ciao. farewell. bubye
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #35
TexasJeepyall
CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
Admin doesnt like external links with previews to his site.

OP, get a real job..?
it just says "go to funny junk to see this image"... no link or anything..

define "real job"
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:56 PM   #36
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJeepyall View Post
a butcher? thats it? i work in a welding shop-- welding, grinding, cutting, working with fire, hot metal, heavy metals, 12 hours a day for whatever my dad feels like giving me, whenever he wants... you cut meat i cut metal, bud.
nothings been handed to me, the only time i didnt work at the welding shop after school was when it was football season
First off, learn to have some ****ing respect. I give the dude **** because we give each other **** all the time. You aren't going to get anywhere trashing members who are trying to give you advice.

Second of all, accept what the **** you have or get another job. Be grateful that your dad was nice enough to give you a job when a ton of people in the US don't have one. If I were your dad I would have already fired your *** for *****ing about how much you get paid when 1. you don't pay rent. 2. he is paying to transport YOUR jeep back. You have some growing up to do.

You're just a spoiled ungrateful kid that wants handouts, right?

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:01 AM   #37
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

And judging from your profile, he GAVE you your jeep. You shouldn't be *****ing about ANYTHING at this point kiddo.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #38
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If you think ANYONE on this forum is going to coddle you and tell you that you are right instead of your dad, you are sadly mistaken, kid.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #39
TexasJeepyall
CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
If you think ANYONE on this forum is going to coddle you and tell you that you are right instead of your dad, you are sadly mistaken, kid.
wah.

Unread 07-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #40
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

guarantee i worked 10 times harder for 10 times less

you should go see how those cows are taken apart , specifically how the spine is removed

that was my job and the biggest baddest mofo you know would rather quit than do it for a day , trust me i know

and if you think you work hard go get a job doing what i did at tyson you will be happy with lifting metal after lifting/pushing/pulling and cutting thru 80,000 lbs in 8 hours for 6 days a week
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:38 AM   #41
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

how much do you lift in a day at the shop hefa ?
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:46 AM   #42
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

Quote:
You know, meat comes from heavy animals that have to be cut up into different parts. Its not like he is just slicing meat at a deli..

Quote:
define "real job"
A job that pays you for what you work? If you really are working "12 hours a day" then going and getting a job at Walmart for minimum wage should be an upgrade.

And no, you don't pay for everything you own. You live in a guest house. That you don't pay for, and your dad is shipping/getting a jeep from mexico to give to you for free. Yeah, you paid for all your stuff.

I really think you should just stop posting in this thread. The people here aren't going console you.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2252
2001 Laredo, 2004 Special Edition
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #43
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

It even says in his bio that his jeep was GIVEN to him by his dad (same guy who gave him a job, mind you) for graduating high school.

I wish I got a ****ing car for graduating. I got a car loan and payments as a present.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 07-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #44
TexasJeepyall
CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
You know, meat comes from heavy animals that have to be cut up into different parts. Its not like he is just slicing meat at a deli..

A job that pays you for what you work? If you really are working "12 hours a day" then going and getting a job at Walmart for minimum wage should be an upgrade.

And no, you don't pay for everything you own. You live in a guest house. That you don't pay for, and your dad is shipping/getting a jeep from mexico to give to you for free. Yeah, you paid for all your stuff.

I really think you should just stop posting in this thread. The people here aren't going console you.
actually me and my dads worker have to drive 18 hours to go pick it up and bring it here. the only reason i dont go alone is because i dont know the drive. all the toll road fees are out of my pocket, so is gas money. i pay more bills than any 18 year old i know. yall act like i get paid full time money
Unread 07-30-2013, 04:43 AM   #45
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJeepyall
and to answer some of yalls questions, i live in a guest house, about 200m away from my parents house. its a 1 bed 1 bath house with a small kitchen, i dont pay rent but i pay for utilities such as water, gas, etc. since i live on my own, i pretty much buy everything for myself- food and such. i dont think yall get it, i cant quit
if i quit, ill get thrown out. no jeep. no help for texas state. no house. i dont have any family here in Texas, or friends with parents willing to take in a grown as kid. im being forced to work for about 100 bucks a month, all while paying utility and college things. dont tell me you wouldnt feel helpless either.

So looking at San Antonio rentals, a 1b,1b house goes for ~500-600 a month so be sure to add that to your list.
You're getting a CJ5 figure that's worth about a grand or so
You're getting (unspecified) help for Texas state. Even if that's nothing more than your parents paying taxes for your ungrateful ***, you're getting a hell of a deal.

And sorry as a single guy, I'm not buying that you're somehow paying utilities and food on $100 a month seeing as how we have similar sized places and utilities alone cost >100.

So you got a scholarship... Let me guess. You did that all by yourself. No transportation, no food, no shelter from mommy and daddy.

As for working out, we'll, doesn't sound like you can afford a gym membership anyways.

You're right, **** it. You deserve so much more. Where should I mail a check?

Bottom line, unless there's a gun to your head, move out, or shut the hell up!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
Closed Thread

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.