What to do? (another moral question) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What to do? (another moral question)

1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday Sale

Unread 07-16-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

What to do? (another moral question)

Okay, my little bro (12 almost 13) has gotten an increasingly bad attitude lately. A few months ago he got up in my mom's face and I jacked 'em up good because of it before he did anything else. Well, today he got mad at me earlier and went and hit my jeep (TJ) as hard as he could right in the door panel. Now it didn't dent it. Do I have the right to beat the **** out of him? Just a little while earlier, I was watching a DVD (The Matrix Revolutions I just bought tonight) and he got right in front of the TV and said "I wanna watch baseball now move." Now one thing led to another, and a fight of course occured, which I of course won. However, my mom walks in there and was like "I feel no sympathy for you." (to my little bro, she knows how he is and how he starts stuff) Okay, so we talk about it a while. And then I am asked to go to my room so the brat can watch TV. What the heck?! What do I do about him? I'm still going to jack his *** for the stunt with my jeep today. Just wait for a good opportunity. On another note, before some lib pops this out, I have never hit him in the face. I think I should one or two good times and that oughta end it right quick. Ideas? Hmm, I seem to have also messed up my bum shoulder in the fight earlier too. I'm thinking a good ol' bar room style brawl is needed. And on the note, no I am not beating up on a smaller kid. He's bigger than I am.

Unread 07-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #2
Rocky529
Jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

How old are you?

Dude don't be kicking your brother's ***... you just don't do that to family. As much as you don't like it, sit down and talk to him... or get some professional to talk to him. In the same sentence, if you just let it slide he's gonna grow up to be an *** to everyone. Nothing wrong with a good ol' fashion fight, but not with a 12 year old brother.

Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear
2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks
Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift
Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires
Rocky529 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #3
creature
2001 XJ Cherokee 

hog tie him for the afternoon. Done and done
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #4
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Heck, I'm 17 and on the small side. He's 12 and bigger than I am. During the time he got in my mom's face I jacked 'em up because he acted like he was going to hit 'er. So, he got it without me even thinking about it. All I remember is seeing him act like he was going to hit her, and he was on the floor.
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:45 PM   #5
wherndon
What the hell?

Fighting should be a very, very, very, last resort.
Talk it out, if you can.
Myself, my older sister, and my younger bro, used to fight like cats and dogs. I get along with my sister now, but my brother is no more and I regret that we never worked it out...
You can choose your friends, but not your family.
'05 Rubi, Patriot Blue, RE SF, Antirock, Warn, Fabtech, Tomken

wherndon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:46 PM   #6
firecord

BURN HIS -=-=-=-= HOUSE DOWN!

Then beat his *** up! But not for messing with you, but for disrespecting your mom! Where's the dad(hope you don't mind me asking) He should put a stop to it ASAP! If he is unavailable and you are the oldest, you are the man of the house. You should set a good example and if he fails to follow, drag his *** the way he needs to go!
firecord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:49 PM   #7
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecord
BURN HIS -=-=-=-= HOUSE DOWN!

Then beat his *** up! But not for messing with you, but for disrespecting your mom! Where's the dad(hope you don't mind me asking) He should put a stop to it ASAP! If he is unavailable and you are the oldest, you are the man of the house. You should set a good example and if he fails to follow, drag his *** the way he needs to go!
His house is my house. My dad was watching that, and well, I lost it first when he tried that. My dad told him he better never try it. My dad is also gone during most of the week as he drives a truck to ND and back.
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:50 PM   #8
starheimberger

have your buddy slap the crap out of him, that should solve your dillema,also maybe ask your mom if he really is your brother
Unread 07-16-2005, 08:54 PM   #9
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

For the record, he has not tried that again I think I skeered 'em. However, next year I might leave for college, and if he tries anything while I'm gone, I've done told her to call me. It might take me 6 hours or so from Searcy to get here, but I'll be festering the whole time and solve the problem in about 5 minutes...
Feel free to discuss it, but I'm going to finish my movie.
Unread 07-16-2005, 09:25 PM   #10
Niles

Put a stop to the disrespect and the jeep damage (or attempts) now. Ignoring it will only send the message that it is OK to do. The parents need to clamp down, and hard.
Unread 07-16-2005, 09:31 PM   #11
creature
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I am sure somebody has the writeup for the homebrew icepick labotomy somewhere around here.

make him go from to a nicer and happier
Unread 07-16-2005, 09:39 PM   #12
Rob99
You come back...one year!

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriolisSTORM
Heck, I'm 17 and on the small side. He's 12 and bigger than I am. During the time he got in my mom's face I jacked 'em up because he acted like he was going to hit 'er. So, he got it without me even thinking about it. All I remember is seeing him act like he was going to hit her, and he was on the floor.

If he's twelve now and is bigger than you, just think how much bigger he's going to be than you in 5 years. If he has a good memory he'll mess you up bad if you try to kick his *** now.
Rob99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2005, 09:51 PM   #13
DennisAJC

Good luck.

What ever happened to a good old fashion whoopin if you've been a bad boy? Seems to have worked all these years now some fruitcakes go around changing the laws giving this younger generation an air of untouchability.

It's painful, even sometimes un manly, but sitting down and talking to him about how things could be better and what could be done sometimes works and puts out the feeling of mutual respect....

And if that doesn't work, start throwin those haymakers.
DennisAJC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2005, 10:01 PM   #14
ZonaWrangler

Beating him up as a response only strengthens his belief that violence is ok. If you want to end the situation, try another method.
Unread 07-16-2005, 10:02 PM   #15
Sparty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriolisSTORM
For the record, he has not tried that again I think I skeered 'em. However, next year I might leave for college, and if he tries anything while I'm gone, I've done told her to call me. It might take me 6 hours or so from Searcy to get here, but I'll be festering the whole time and solve the problem in about 5 minutes...
Feel free to discuss it, but I'm going to finish my movie.

Way off topic here....but why the F*(k are you going to Searcy. It's a dry county and NOTHING to do there except visit the 902 different fastfood places.

I go down there about once a month to the Maytag Plant.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.