What constitutes "REAL Wheeling?" - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > What constitutes "REAL Wheeling?"

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #76
perryhooah
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have to agree with (and repeat) many others here, as long you have fun! I have a JK, and potholes are NOT fun!

I like trails, and fields, not too much into rocks, but I have run wide-open across the desert blind with dust, going up & down 80-degree grades and some technical stuff, I just like getting out, chillin, cruisin through the woods.

Unread 05-22-2010, 02:48 AM   #77
Mymmars
1989 YJ Wrangler 

wheeling to me is sitting on top of my roll bar in 4lo 1st just idling down a rarely used logging road while steering with my feet.

Nightcrew member #095
Mymmars is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.