Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

well i made it here..

799 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  evilpsych 
#1 ·
well.. after a 3 day trip, towing a uhaul trailer at 75mph, i'm out in her KY for a week or so.. yee haw.. i had forgotten how Jethro it was out here until now. oh well.. will be back in CA probably first week of april.. i wont have my online messaging things up til then, but y'all can email me. Too bad i'm missing both the Pt. Mugu 4x4 opening of Miller, and a calico trip.. oh well.. :rolleyes:

#3 ·
KY isn't that bad!!! :)

#4 ·
I spent a few years in KY at Fort Campbell. I had fun. Make sure you check out LBL, and Mount Eagle. You probably won't every see this post but just in case. Also check out Tennessee off Road (4x4 shop) in Nashville. They are great people and put together some good trial rides.

Ross

#5 ·
Alex

Alex !
Glad you made it ! Don't forget to bring me some Billy Bob Teeth and a Banjo for Halloween :D :D . Nothing like an authentic costume ! See ya when you get back .

JIM :{>

#6 ·
I just got back from a trip to LBL. It was a blast. You should definitely check it out.

#7 ·
LBL? i'm guessing that's land between the lakes.. where's mt. eagle. LBL is a bit far for me.. i'm just east of Lexington, which puts me pretty close to Natural bridge and Livingston, as well as rumored trails in the Morehead area.. But i dont have my jeep or my stuff out here yet.. just helping the folks get some of their junk.. I'll be back next week sometime.. probably tuesday or wednesday.. going to be looking at buildings here in the next few days to potentially get office space on the first floor and living space on the second.. there are few options in town.. in terms of houses.. we looked at potential industrial type space.. but that's questionable.... this town in DEAD..

#8 ·
I am from KY - western side of the state though. Why in the heck are you moving there? Work? Most of KY is pretty boring. LOL I grew up in a dry county. I bet most people don't even know what that means. HA!:D

#9 ·
myrockfight said:
I am from KY - western side of the state though. Why in the heck are you moving there? Work? Most of KY is pretty boring. LOL I grew up in a dry county. I bet most people don't even know what that means. HA!:D
you nailed it.. i'm moving because of a new business opportunity has presented itself.. means probably 4x my current income, as about 75% of our current customer base lives in or the states bordering KY.. finally my own place, and an actual garage to work on stuff in.. (welding, jeep projects, getting back into building a few boats and other wood stuff..) i've lived here before when i was younger.... it's definitely like stepping into the twilight zone compared to where i was living in sunny SoCal...

#12 ·
#13 ·
#14 ·
Easy fellas, there are some good things in KY....Don't ask me to name any..LOL!:)

By the way, what city did you move to?

#16 ·
Bret-o said:
By the way, what city did you move to?
Mt. Sterling.. I will be here permanently sometime around mid june..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.