~ The Walking Dead ~ - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > ~ The Walking Dead ~

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #136
JeepPirate
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
Did this thread cereally get a 3 year bump? That's awesome. There's another one that got moved in the film/music section.

Zombie Thread!!!
They always finish the season and mid season off with a few great episodes. The beginning of the seasons are a little slow/boring to me, but I do keep watching just waiting for it to get good again! The last couple episodes have delivered.

JeepPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #137
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinJKBabe View Post
I'm terrified of zombies but I've finally got the nerve to watch this damn show everyone keeps talking about.. Looks like I will be having zombie nightmares for months!! It's addicting.
The zombies are just part of the environment at this point and are far less scary than the ongoing social issues (like the golf course clubhouse) or the relentless pursuit of means for survival.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.