~ The Walking Dead ~ - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > ~ The Walking Dead ~

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #136
JeepPirate
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
Did this thread cereally get a 3 year bump? That's awesome. There's another one that got moved in the film/music section.

Zombie Thread!!!
They always finish the season and mid season off with a few great episodes. The beginning of the seasons are a little slow/boring to me, but I do keep watching just waiting for it to get good again! The last couple episodes have delivered.

JeepPirate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #137
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinJKBabe View Post
I'm terrified of zombies but I've finally got the nerve to watch this damn show everyone keeps talking about.. Looks like I will be having zombie nightmares for months!! It's addicting.
The zombies are just part of the environment at this point and are far less scary than the ongoing social issues (like the golf course clubhouse) or the relentless pursuit of means for survival.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #138
nwiTJdave

Well, Terminus didn't last very long.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2014, 04:12 AM   #139
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
The season preview seemed to show the head terminus guy with the group, they can do wonders with editing though. I'm anxious to see what happens with the survivors, if anything. I don't think we've seen the last of them though.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2014, 06:36 AM   #140
nwiTJdave

Quote:
The season preview seemed to show the head terminus guy with the group, they can do wonders with editing though. I'm anxious to see what happens with the survivors, if anything. I don't think we've seen the last of them though.
I believe in the comic series Gareth is a big character that is part of "the group." Given that there was no closure on him, I think it's safe to say he will be around for a while.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #141
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
Nope it didn't but I'm clad to see they didn't just let Carol shoot the propane tank and make it blow up that way,glad to see some good writing on this show for once.
Unread 10-15-2014, 11:15 AM   #142
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Rick hasn't killed him with a red-handled machete yet, so I'm willing to bet we'll see the evil hipster again.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2014, 02:48 PM   #143
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Since the walking dead thread was moved from this forum, somebody started another one????? THere is a 100 page + thread in films section

Jeep-Owners.com
LouisianaOffroad.com
dayriesw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #144
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw
Since the walking dead thread was moved from this forum, somebody started another one????? THere is a 100 page + thread in films section
lol, umm yeah - been around for quite a while!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.