VW Jetta ASL problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > VW Jetta ASL problems

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
mdoug445
2002 WJ 

VW Jetta ASL problems

my roomate has an 00 jetta 2.0. its stuck in park because the asl isnt working and wont release when he presses the brake. is there anyway to bypass this lock so he can drive it?

Unread 10-13-2007, 04:36 PM   #2
thantos858
Web Wheeler
1974 CJ5 

Read the book thats with the car it should show a release for it. Normally a small button near the shifter.
thantos858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
mdoug445
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thantos858
Read the book thats with the car it should show a release for it. Normally a small button near the shifter.
there is absolutely nothing in it. we've both read it twice, and cant find anything. i want to get this thing running again, we had to push it into the garage and theres not enough room for my jeep in there the way it is an i just washed it.
Unread 10-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
1fastR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.driven2modify.com/

Try a VW forum or I bet you could register on the site above and they could help you.
1fastR is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.