Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Video - Wheelin' from my area of the country

555 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  NaeKid 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Awesome Naekid...
Wish there were that many people around here who wheeled...
I'm in the city here and most of the built vehicles are built for show or else they're yuppy computer guys who like the security of pavement...
*sigh*
but I'm talking a few into it...got another guy to start lookin for a jeep now :D

#6 ·
Looks like I've got a long way to go !!!
sweet videos

#8 ·
mikeythefireman said:
Man, that places looks like home (NW WA state). I miss the trees, and the mud, and the mountains. <Sniff:mad:
You miss the trees, I miss the water :(

#9 ·
NaeKid said:
Many of the rigs featured in these videos I have wheeled with - their drivers are awesome people too .. click and enjoy!!!
I just posted some of the pics on the TJ forum from www.whiteknight.ca the other day - I wanted to share our stomping grounds with our southern neighbors! I'm from Calgary too...:D ;) :D

#12 ·
Woah, those are great, man.
I need a v8 in mine!......and axles, tires, trans, t-case, 'shafts.....:(

#13 ·
Re: Re: Video - Wheelin' from my area of the country

girlzcan2 said:

NaeKid said:
Many of the rigs featured in these videos I have wheeled with - their drivers are awesome people too .. click and enjoy!!!
I just posted some of the pics on the TJ forum from www.whiteknight.ca the other day - I wanted to share our stomping grounds with our southern neighbors! I'm from Calgary too...:D ;) :D
We should hook up sometime - I am planning on taking my winter tires off my Jeep shortly and put my summer tires back on. If you click onto my homepage and look very carefully - you can find my email address ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.