Vehicle inspection in PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Vehicle inspection in PA

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 03-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
mooseknuckle
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Vehicle inspection in PA

How early before your expiration can you get your vehicle inspected?

My wife's car expires in June, but we have a service coming up with fluid changes, etc. and figured while it's there, get it inspected.

I'm usually a last minute guy, but have been trying not to procrastinate anymore.

Anyone know?

Thanks

mooseknuckle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
TJs06TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I believe if its due in June you can take it in as early as April. I've done it and haven't had a problem. A lot of shops will have it on their sign "Now inspecting" 3 consecutive months.
T.J.s 06 SOLAR YELLOW TJ "SWINDLE"
Yellow Jeep Club Member #388291416
2001 Dodge Dakota QC Sport
TJs06TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
bikergal
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think it is 3 months before the month it expires you can get it inspected for the upcoming year. I think I did it one year with my car when I lived in the Keystone state.
Unread 03-30-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
LoneJeeper
i wear foil underwear too

1999 TJ Wrangler 

might as well get the most for your money though, right?
Unread 03-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think its two calendar months, which means if it's due in June you can do it in April.
rmb2485 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.