value of rear Rubi d44 axle? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > value of rear Rubi d44 axle?

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
TXST8tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

value of rear Rubi d44 axle?

Could not find anywhere else to ask this. What would you JK folks say a Rubicon d44 rear axle is worth?

4.56 gears
PSC bomber diff cover
RK truss

TXST8tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

It looks like its for a 3-link setup? Pretty custom if thats the case. Not many people are doing 3link with panhard from what ive seen. Maybe go over to pirate4x4?
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
KYgreenYJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLOUXJ
It looks like its for a 3-link setup? Pretty custom if thats the case. Not many people are doing 3link with panhard from what ive seen. Maybe go over to pirate4x4?
OP says it's got the RK truss, so I'd assume it's for the RK three link, which I've heard is pretty good, he'd just have to get the rest of that hardware from RK.

Old Jeep, SOLD:
94 Green YJ SE 4.0L 5spd
3.5" BDS lift, 1"MML/BL, Revolvers, SYE/CV, no track bars or sway bars, MORE sport cage
Green Jeep Club Member #20
KYgreenYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 07:19 AM   #4
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

In that condition, 1k but you have a very limited audience. If I were coming to look at it for my LJ, I wouldn't offer more than $500 since I would have to undo most of the work I was buying. Plus, who did the work on the gears? Home mechanic or some shop and where is the paper work to go with? The same thing for the truss installation.
Unread 11-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
TXST8tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

^ thanks. gives me something to work with.
I got it in a trade locally. I made out way better in the deal, but I am going to stick with my original plan of an 8.8/TJ d44, so I am going to sell it.
TXST8tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.